Lizzy
Lizzy
Ayyy!! Are you an Army too??? >,<)/
Kagu Nyan
Kagu Nyan
Yeah~~ me too 😂 nice to meet another fellow ARMY ~<3
Lizzy
Lizzy
Omg! I thought i am all alone here haha nice to meet you too! Who’s your bias? 😆
Kagu Nyan
Kagu Nyan
Jungkookie and baby mochi \>o<~
And who’s yours?
Also we’re not alone. Pretty sure we have other ARMY here it’s a weeb forum after all haha xD
Lizzy
Lizzy
Me sameee! Well recently i got myself into Hoseok’s rabbit hole so i kinda change my bias now lol xD
Its Hoseok and my bias wrecker is Jungkook & Jimin! xD
Lizzy
Lizzy
It would be nice if we can have a place to talk about this with other friends who is an army and weeb lol xD

I mean our boys are also loving anime & manga xDD
Kagu Nyan
Kagu Nyan
Ah I understand! J Hope has the best introduction and overall positive energy! He’s like always smiling and his smile is infectious! Do you watch the BTS Run episodes? Me I love them 😍 more insight into the boy’s life who are such huge celebrities but still so down to earth. ;)
Lizzy
Lizzy
His silver hair got my attention so i immidentally became a simp 🤡🤣

Omg of course! I watched all of them! It’s so fun, it’s always so hilarious especially if there are presents for the winner they always so shocked like they arent the rich ones🤣 sad they had to take a break until next year probably xD

But did you watch BTS in the soop? The third episode of season 2 will come out today >,<)/
Lizzy
Lizzy
And btw whats your favourite song??
I loveeee Pied Piper, DNA, Stay & No More Dream 😆👍🏻👍🏻
Kagu Nyan
Kagu Nyan
He looks gorgeous with silver altho I also liked his yellow butter hair. ❤️ V looks like a prince with light blue hair like in boys with luv <3

Yeah they are so fun! Actually I didn’t even know they existed and on YouTube I’d see small clips. I was like, did they do a movie? Eventually I discovered this heaven!
Kagu Nyan
Kagu Nyan
I haven’t started watching the latest Soop videos but I’ll watch them eventually when a lot of episodes get accumulated. I’ll binge them xD

My fave songs are Euphoria, DNA, fake love, Dynamite, idol. ;)
Lizzy
Lizzy
Yess the yellow hair! I was so shock when he ate a whole butter, i was like ewww why??? 🤣
And Taehyung has always been like a Prince, idk his vibes really does look like a Prince, sometimes i thought he is a living anime character LMAO

When i am in bad days i always watch again their RUN BTS and i am instantly became happy. The most hilarious one for me it’s the iconic “Lajibolala” & “Tony Montana” episode 😂😂
Lizzy
Lizzy
They have like tons of contents and it’s sometime confusing where to start haha 🤣
But you should really check it out!

Niceee! Euphoria is damn good, Jungkookie’s voice is an angel voice, same with Jimin, especially his song Serendipity & Promise 😭💜
Kagu Nyan
Kagu Nyan
My favourite episode was where they were playing a quiz about celebrity photos and JHope called Conan as “Curtain”. I lol’d so hard at that! 😂
If I was in his place I’d have done the same 😋😍
Kagu Nyan
Kagu Nyan
Oh yeah definitely! Ever since I’ve known that they do these kinds of things too, I never miss it! 🐱

Yeah Baby Mochi is awesomeeee and JK sounds like an angel 👼 👏 Agreed on the V is prince or RL anime character too~ 💜
Lizzy
Lizzy
And Taehyung didn't know Robert Downey Jr. Everyone in the room was soooo upset LMAO, RM was yelling in rage and JK had prolly mental breakdown bc he loves Iron Man gyahahahah xDDD