Worstgen

Bounty
Bounty
We have been slowly uncovering the lore behind DF's throughout this arc, be it the side effect of SMILE's or with awakenings (more about it in this chapter's spoilers). So if Oda intends to reveal it all (on DF's) through Vegapunk soon after Wano, then I think that getting a bit more about what links lineage factor and Devil fruits would make sense through Queen's exposition on MADS
Bounty
Bounty
Sanji has some weird shenanigans going on with his fire powers and other things (like the tidal waves thing Oda insinuated in an SBS) to make me think that something sketchy going on between lineage factor and the concept of Devil Fruits in general which I'm not able to point my finger at right now. But what we do know is that Judge is going to be central to their ongoing fight
Bounty
Bounty
Which at least assures me that we will be getting more on the application of lineage factor and what it entails for the story going forward. We could also get something on why the WG was afraid of people researching on it. Things like what led Queen to join Kaido in the first place, did it have to be an interest in his "oni" lineage? This could nicely set us up for the upcoming Kaido flashback.
Bounty
Bounty
As for the Lunarian stuff, while there's no proper basis to claiming any of this, I believe that along with a myriad of other things it has the potential to give us more relevancy to the role of moon/s in the series. But besides that we are going to get breadcrumbs for the inevitable void century stuff through it, a part of which we could actually see in Wano itself.