Worstgen

BleakAsh
BleakAsh
Its on the list..

honestly there is ALOT to watch...

haven't watched bleach, Jojo, AOT S2 and over, etc etc JUST A WHOLE LOT TO READ AND WATCH
W
Wonderful World
Well, the more pop culture you know, the more you'll enjoy Gintama. It's by far the funniest series I've read/watched, though Grand Blue Dreaming is up there too. If you want another comedy with occasional good fights, I'd recommend giving that a look sometime.
BleakAsh
BleakAsh
sure thing, i have been watching random "funny moments" from gintama as well lately it seems amusing.. the openings and endings are melodic and rigorous as well..

and according to MAL 2nd to FMAB in anime

as for DLoSK's manga yea they in the anime they address the fact that some plot lines are missing.. I'm eager to jump to the manga... but i have a read i what to focus on atm.
BleakAsh
BleakAsh
I'd savour gintama seems like something you'd wanna savour than binge.
W
Wonderful World
Well, since it's completed you can binge read or watch if you'd like. Similarly to One Piece, a lot of the characters introduced come back and have relevance to certain parts of the story.
BleakAsh
BleakAsh
I'm a mega procrastinator even in my own comfort zones LOL..

I'll try to and let you know so as well!
. speaking of humor, heard of Sakamoto Desu ga? watched it? i haven't..if you have lemme know how good it is compared to Saiki fam's series
W
Wonderful World
Uh, I've seen thumbnails for it but I have next to no clue what it's about. If you got through East Blue in the manga or anime, you should be fine with early Gintama.
BleakAsh
BleakAsh
exactly why i wanna savour it.. it seems pretty antique especially like the likes of naruto and OP..
W
Wonderful World
Well, only the first few seasons are like that. Just like One Piece and Naruto, the animation improves later and it eventually goes to 16.9 aspect ratio.
BleakAsh
BleakAsh
I'm actually a big fan of nostalgic initial old animations, naruto was golden.. even with low animation quality it was enough to get you enthralled and even be entertaining.
W
Wonderful World
BleakAsh
BleakAsh
first few seconds were enough to deduce honestly...

Like i said fan of old animation.. especially when it gradually improves like in OP..

there is something distinctive about its vibe.. its like an old easy to grasp cartoon but really entertaining.