Worstgen

RayanOO
RayanOO
At the end of the chapter I don’t think so. But I think/hope Sanji will have ups and downs with his emotions during the rest of the fight and near the end he will be night emotionless.
RayanOO
RayanOO
And then either Sanji manages to overcome germa ice heart on his own, or the Z vs S will happen and the « fight » will help Sanji.
It would be dope to have Nami involved too
mad monk
mad monk
Isn't the awakening proses already completed? Beside Sanji words, the eyebrow sort of give us the sign of it. I guess his emotion will be remain.

End of chapter Sanji for sure still has it, he still uses his explosive-anger to do hell memories, no question there.
RayanOO
RayanOO
->Beside Sanji words, the eyebrow sort of give us the sign of it. I guess his emotion will be remain.

Yeah but if the emotion thing doesn’t come back after this chapter it would be a waste especially after Zoro and Sanyo talking. I think the build up leads to think that the emotion plot point is not over yet.
mad monk
mad monk
Did you not find it weird when Oda keep the girl beaten scene vague? I mean he skip the main thing of it. We specifically never see Sanji hit those women scene.
RayanOO
RayanOO
I don’t know, maybe it’s to keep evil Sanji hype for later. For a moment with Nami or Robin. To keep the mystery of how Dark Sanji acts/looks like
RayanOO
RayanOO
He wouldn’t have skipped it if Sanji had totally resolved his emotion problem already. He skipped it because it will be important / relevant later
mad monk
mad monk
Or Oda will uses that to casually settled this thing by made Sanji in fact never hit the girl and never lost his emotion to begin with. It was just Queen words that made him too freaking out over the possibility of it really will happen to Sanji.

Yours would be good too. I just get a feeling that Oda will go with really casual way to settle it. Lol