Worstgen

Emil
Emil
a man of culture i see ^^
G
Gorosei Informer
Absolutely! Shes my fave champ along with Taliyah! Although I am loving some of Riot's more recent champs too! So happy after all these YEARS we're finally getting confirmation of her and Vi being sisters, I've had to fight that battle to convince others for so damn long! I need to check out Arcane some time now it's finally out! Can't believe it's even real!

Respect anyway! I always love to see a Jinx fan! 😁🤘👍
Emil
Emil
Yes jinx and ekko r my fav champs, and lucky for me they r both related and in arcane xD. zaun champs r all nice.
watch it. its rly good so far. totally lives up to the hype
G
Gorosei Informer
Ah nice! Ekko is very awesome! His story made me cry in the past! I love his powers too! Yeah, Zaun has some crazy great champs! I see why people like it so much to think of it!
Emil
Emil
I'm glad riot is finally releasing a series. It's been long overdue.
Emil
Emil
You can tell from my name, its a slight mix of ekko and jinx, not much but was
G
Gorosei Informer
Absolutely! The series so definitely deserved a series and I hope it gets multiple seasons to cover each region and as many characters as possible! I know they will want to milk Ahri as much as possible and as usual ofc! LMAO! Lux too, Miss Fortune, Yasuo etc. Hell, I'd love to see them in the series though to be fair! The more characters the better!