8. Reiju/Ulti
9. Tashigi
10. Perona
Kiiro
Kiiro
Nice, how strong do you rate Boa?
Warchief Sanji D Goat
Warchief Sanji D Goat
In my personal opinion, she could be YC1 or even stronger. I think she's the second strongest Warlord after Mihawk (because they were matched up in Reverie Act 2). Weevil could be stronger than Boa but he only got strength hype and no feats at all so it's hard to rank him. The only reason why I ranked Boa above Doffy (no offense of course) is because both Sengoku and Aokiji hyped her up while only Aokiji hyped Doffy
Warchief Sanji D Goat
Warchief Sanji D Goat
Plus, Boa could grow stronger in power while Doffy is in prison right now so I don't think Doffy will get stronger anymore unless someone bail him out of jail and join the Final War (which I think he will). Other than that, Doffy got good feats and decent hype. But Boa's potential > Doffy's potential imo.
Kiiro
Kiiro
Nah, I see Doffy stonger hahaha. But I could see Boa as a yc1 too. After all, I see Doffy as a Admiral tier. I mean, just see what he did in dresrossa, ignoring his individual feats, just look at the results. Boa is indeed very strong and her CoC just proves her potential and her DF is haxed just as Doflamingo's, they can 1 shot you if you dont have what is needed to bypass their hax abilities.
Kiiro
Kiiro
Mihawk > Emperor Tier
Doffy > Admiral
Boa > Yc1
Kuma > Yc2
Jimbei > Yc3
Crocodile > Yc3
Moriah > Yc4 or Veteran

That was the real power of the original Warlords. They had to be strong since their major role was to fight Emperors and their crew and as you can see, with this, is it how they are balanced. Weavil could be between Yc2 and Yc1, not stronger.