Worstgen

Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Riboku. In every category really, but it’s close.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
In the end, Ousen may surpass him strategically and maybe tactically. But I don’t think he’ll surpass Riboku as a warrior
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Eh, scratch that.

Strategy: Ousen
Tactics: Riboku
Martially: Riboku

Ousen may get the tactical W by EOS.
D
dizzy2341
What made you change your mind with strats?
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
I feel like Ousen’s Gyou campaign is above everything Riboku has shown strategically, though ofc they are close. Riboku’s Bayou strategy was really in depth but I think Gyou was the greatest feat of strategy we’ve ever seen in Kingdom.
D
dizzy2341
But even then Riboku still saw through Ousen's plan before the end. If not for the Zhao king calling him back at that very moment they would've wrecked the supplies. Sure, you could say that Ousen was fully aware and took advantage of that, but the timing was far too convenient to truly give him the win. Had Riboku realised literally any earlier and Qin would've been utterly screwed.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
He did, but Riboku never saw through Ousen’s plan to stack insurgents inside of Gyou to burn the food stores. I feel like Ousen actually getting Qin inside of the impregnable Gyou to begin with was more impressive than Riboku figuring out that Ousen had a plan outside of just starving his armies to death inside Gyou lol
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Both impressive feats to be sure but Ousen edges it for me
D
dizzy2341
Fair point. They both scored hits on each other. But at the end of the day after all that back and forth, Riboku was the one in the position to win if not for external interference at the decisive moment.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
He did, but defending Gyou is a much easier proposition than successfully capturing it. Like Ousen started the game with 0 points and Riboku started with 25, and at the end of the day it’s still debatable which one of them had the better strategic showing in spite of Ousen having a harder win condition.
D
dizzy2341
True, true. Was a great battle though. Due to it's length it's not surprising that it had some screw ups here and there, but WZI probably still a top 3 arc for me
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
It is my favorite Kingdom arc lol.