Worstgen

Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
My MAN!! I know your username is what it is, but even if you’re blowing smoke up my ass, this still means a lot to me!! Can’t wait to hear your thoughts when you’re finished, but take all the time you need to get there 💪🏼🤩✊🏼
SmokedOut
SmokedOut
Nah bro, I give praise based on merit and not falsities. Lol there is no smoke blowing on my part good sir.
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
Just makes your words all the more meaningful, I am honored and as close as I will ever get to humbled! 🤑
S
Shura
which novel??
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
@Shura I described it in detail on the appropriate thread in the General section; basically, it’s a novel I wrote about a guy who doesn’t know anything about himself and little about the world at large as he fights against these superhuman creatures and tries to find the allies that betrayed him. Focuses on generational tension, ethics in gene editing, the price of loyalty, and maybe a couple of dick jokes thrown in
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
@Shura ...for good measure. If you’re interested, I can always email you a copy like I did for @SmokedOut! That offer applies to anyone who reads this!
S
Shura
interesting.....I will let you know....