Worstgen

Blother Fertitta
Blother Fertitta
Juuko boys slaughter. I’m not even trying to wank them. They literally are bloodthirsty
Blother Fertitta
Blother Fertitta
Who do you think is fighting SBS?
Blother Fertitta
Blother Fertitta
I agree with your shin kills. But him killing Renpa seems so strange yet fitting
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
I think the war would go like this:

Man'U and Gaimou fight, and Gaimou does about as well as Moubu does. I don't think Man'U will find Gaimou worthy, so I think Gaimou dies horribly lol. I think in terms of raw strength, they're near equals, but taking in account weight..., yeah R.I.P Gaimou.
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
Sentou'un and Earl Shi will fight, I think both die/get mortally wounded in the fight. Neither of them have anything to live for.

Meanwhile, Gen'U sneaks up on Reiou and kills him.
Blother Fertitta
Blother Fertitta
Going back to the first thing you asked, I think I’d have to really think hard to definitively rank the Qin generals. Hara really had each display their best of abilities arc by arc. I’d have to reread the series a couple more times to get a better understanding
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
I think Shibashou will clash with Yotanwa, Shin, Akou and Ouhon. In the end, I believe Ouhon will get him.

Thoughts on how Riboku will die?

I think Renpa either dies to Shin, or dies in his bed peacefully. Renpa literally said he was going to die on the battlefield. I would love if Shin used Rinko's sword in their duel.
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
>Going back to the first thing you asked, I think I’d have to really think hard to definitively rank the Qin generals. Hara really had each display their best of abilities arc by arc. I’d have to reread the series a couple more times to get a better understanding

All of them are strong in their own areas. Plus, locations are important too. Kanki operates best in a forest, Yotanwa is good at sieges, etc.
Blother Fertitta
Blother Fertitta
Imo Reiou was nothing more than a teacher. But if you say he’s hype I’ll take ur word for it
Blother Fertitta
Blother Fertitta
Shin kills Riboku like he planned. The fated clash betw RiShin and RiBoku
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
The only thing going for Reiou is that Gokei feared him, and that Ouki acknowledged him I think. His showings are pathetic. Shin literally accidentally killed him.
Blother Fertitta
Blother Fertitta
I want SBS reserved for Ouhon. I don’t like Ouhon, but he needs to take down a great since I also think Shin takes out Renpa
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
Not sure about Riboku's fate. I think he may be executed by his own state. I think Shin and Riboku will duel again at some point tho.

I think Hara has something big planned for Riboku's fate. I expect Riboku's last stand to be a glorious death, something like Ouki's or the Duke's.
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
Who do you think will slay Kouen and Gouhoumei?
Blother Fertitta
Blother Fertitta
There is nothing more tragic
Nottthing. I will cry tears of disappointment if Riboku is executed by his own state. I will hate Zhao so much, I would want Kanki to just slaughter the royal palace. Because that’s some hoee ass shit
Blother Fertitta
Blother Fertitta
Gohoumei is another favorite general of mine, so naturally id want Mouten to take him out. Similar build and both are strategists. Kouen is all End Game Shin. That’s like Shins Akainu
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
Honestly, I think a death where Riboku and Bananji go out in a blaze of glory together would be cool. Hope they get something like Gyou'un's death.
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
I think Gouhoumei will go out against Ouhon, but not sure if he will die. I respect him and Riboku a lot. I feel like both of them could have been the main protagonists.

>Kouen is all End Game Shin. That’s like Shins Akainu

Considering Kouen's role historically, that's reallly accurate lol.
Yo Tan Wa
Yo Tan Wa
Yo Tan Wa
Yo Tan Wa
Yo Tan Wa has the max stats among all Kingdom characters. She's stronger than characters like Ousen, Kanki, Riboku.. Intelligent than characters like Moubu, Tou, Duke Hyou. More experienced than Ousen n Kanki. Her Leadership qualities are second to none being the Mountain King. Her Mountain Army constitute the strongest Army. With her Leadership she awakens them to next level.