Worstgen

Cinera
Cinera
The main reason I kept with it is non MC characters. There are two potential girls that I'm interested in.
Cinera
Cinera
One of them very Yandere (she even has pink hair like Yuno), and before she became a Yandere she was an evil, manipulative and sociopathic bitch.
Cinera
Cinera
Well, before she became dere for the MC.
Cinera
Cinera
I'm mostly reading for investment in/a desire to see her again, but she's not the focus, and I'm wondering if it's just time to stop.
Cinera
Cinera
I guess I can read a chapter during my work breaks, I'll keep you posted on how it goes.
Topi Jerami
Topi Jerami
Cinera
Cinera
The Girl From Random Chat.
Topi Jerami
Topi Jerami
Ooh, I read that 1 briefly.. But don't really remember the story anymore..
Mashiro Blue
Mashiro Blue
Sounds interesting. What's the girl's name?
Mashiro Blue
Mashiro Blue
So the girl was an Yangire before becoming Yandere.

Can't really say I would be a fan of it. Depends on the execution and how much dere she became.
Cinera
Cinera
Cinera
Cinera
Mashiro Blue
Mashiro Blue
Yangire is similar to Yandere but the difference lies in the motivation for her to "snap".

An Yandere would be the emotions and love for the protagonist while the Yangire would be for entirely different reasons not connected to emotions or love.
Mashiro Blue
Mashiro Blue
I've checked her. She seems cool. Kinda of a shame the yandere part maybe.
Cinera
Cinera
Oh, Lila snapped for emotions, but not really "love"?
Cinera
Cinera
She had self esteem/worth and other issues. She often snapped if she felt that she was being rejected or mistreated by her marks.
Cinera
Cinera
The reason that I didn't call her a yandere was because I didn't really get the impression that she actually held genuine romantic affection for her marks.
Cinera
Cinera
She wanted them to love and want her, but didn't herself feel the same way.
Cinera
Cinera
> I've checked her. She seems cool.

Where?
Cinera