Worstgen

Topi Jerami
Topi Jerami
I haven't read the chapter. But I think Queen is nerfing himself by using veteran level Germa move. His strongest moves are still from his DF.
Brachio Queen > Germa Queen.
Gol D. Roger
Gol D. Roger
The most probable option is COC. If not, then it's going to be something related to fire. Also, I don't think Germa abilities are Queen's trump card. I think it's something related to his Plague abilities like Ice Oni, for example.
Cinera
Cinera
Sentinel
Sentinel
@Topi Jerami Well, he makes those vet moves into high tier moves with his ancient zoan stats. This is basically big hype since Queen would destroy Sanji's siblings all at once.
ConquistadoR
ConquistadoR
IMO, Conquerors.

I just hope that the execution is done properly, unlike what happened with Queen's trump card.
Cinera
Cinera
Cinera
Cinera
King is also Zoro's opponent, and considering that he's been giving off Mr. 1 energy so far, I expect it to continue.
Tyki_Mikk
Tyki_Mikk
As King fan I hope Queen stand up next chapter and get a another fight chapter, this would mean that we could at least expect another 2-3chapters for King vs Zoro which would be a hype. What could be King trumpcard? I hope for awakening+fire power but Idk really, it is based on how Queen look next chapter.
Cinera
Cinera
@Tyki_Mikk: I think Queen is defeated regardless. That felt like the progression to end a fight IMO.
Cinera
Cinera
Narratively, I don't see the point for Queen to stand up.
Queek Hea D Taker
Queek Hea D Taker
I hope for two more King vs Zoro chapters. One with Zoro using advCoC breaking King's mask(face reveal maybe) and another one of King's wrath after the face reveal, showing advCoC(maybe inbuing flames to his sword?) and getting defeated in the last page.
Topi Jerami
Topi Jerami
"Well, he makes those vet moves into high tier moves with his ancient zoan stats. "

@Sentinel Still not enough to beat Pica's golem.
DarkWitch
DarkWitch
@Cinera Why? There is nothing wrong with Queen getting back up again and seeing one more chapter of the fight, even though I think the fight was decent in the recent chapter but at the same time the ending felt a little bit underwhelming which is why I feel like there should at least be one more chapter of the fight.
Cinera
Cinera
@DarkWitch: I would be ultimately happier if Queen got back up again (it's way better for my agendas).
Cinera
Cinera
I just don't think it'll happen.