Worstgen

ZenZu
ZenZu
How? Is this in response to all time high Bang wank lmao? Bang got massive upgrades from his webcomic version. He fought a Garou who was using all his techniques combined, who fodderized Bomb, and this was a Garou well above the version that destroyed Darkshines spirit.
ZenZu
ZenZu
I had Darkshine in the top 5 among heroes. So I'd be lying if i said Bang disappointed me.
C
Cuistot
Reddit and this place thinks he's stronger than Flashy Flash. Even Darkshine assuming he's still set to take a beating from a serious AG i have no idea how Bang is supposed to put him down.
ZenZu
ZenZu
Lmao i knew it. Bang was already the most wanked hero. I can't imagine the shit the internet is saying rn and its prob got you feeling some type of way 😂. But nah c'mon now Bang got some serious feats. I do expect Flashy and maybe DS to catch up (in Flashy's case def show to be stronger). Flashy just arrived so it wont be long before people get a dose of reality.
Shiroyru
Shiroyru
Imo the only S class above Bang are Blast, MK, Tatsumaki, Watchdog Man, and maybe Flashy Flash
ZenZu
ZenZu
Well its confirmed. The gap between Flashy and Bang is about as big as the gap between Bang and an A rank. They're not even remotely close.