Worstgen

Doggo
Doggo
I had completely forgotten about that teacher. LMAO. I legit only remembered him when he pulled that "experiment". Chapter was funny, despite the fact that I consider it maybe the weakest from the lastest chapters we got. Idk, I don't find the "scum squad" that funny anymore. During the Okinawa trip, my least favorite chapter as the one they were with Busujima. BUt once they were out of the picture, it was all gold.
Doggo
Doggo
About Chisa....well, I legit think Chisa has no fucking idea how to act normally. She actually has some major social problems outside the "diving" thing. We don't see her with friends of her own like we see Aina, aside from this Iori thing, she lacks romantic interests, etc. I really liked when we explored a bit about Chisa during that arc with her mother, so I'm looking forward to...ahem..."dive" into her character
Lhulu
Lhulu
Oh yeah, I said "so good" because it's grand blue after all. But I agree this squad is the weakest gag. I guess Inoue should focused on the teacher itself, maybe some acrobatics.
Doggo
Doggo
Having said that, I think Chisa was just "well, I'm too embarrassed to face Iori and everyone else now, so I'm gonna pretend I'm still hypnotized". For deniability purposes. LMAO.