Worstgen

Cross_Marian
Cross_Marian
Thanks ^^
I love both equally. Cross and Lavi are my favourite characters from D.Gray Man and Lea is my favourite character from Kingdom Hearts.
Sora is also awesome
Flower
Flower
For me it‘s Kanda, Cross, Lavi, Allen and Tyki. In KH it‘s Riku, Aqua and Lea. Kinda cool D Gray man is pretty popular here, despite the many breaks. I‘m rewatching it as an advent tradition every year around this time.
Cross_Marian
Cross_Marian
What a great tradition. I have the same tradition with Lord of the Rings/Hobbit.
I’m rereading the manga.
Kanda, Allen and Tyki are also awesome.
I love them all
Flower
Flower
I don't like Apocryphos, every other chara is between decent and awesome lmao. Even the Earl is starting to turn into one of my faves because of the current chapters. Though it's a pretty sad story now.
Cross_Marian
Cross_Marian
The Earl is probably my third favourite character.
Apo is annoying but at least he’s a good villain.
The author made everything right If you hate the villain. Apo's entire character is evil
Flower
Flower
Tfw you thought the Earl was evil just to find out about his tragic past which was partly caused by Apo who now looks a lot more like an EoS villain than the Noahs. Tbh I just want Allen to become the Earl, destroy all the Innocence and just free all remaining Akuma and save everyone in the process.