Worstgen

TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
@Chrono Bad news hon, the wedding has been postponed... So Finalbeta can prove his love to you even further!

Good news is we're still planning the Napa trip. Everyone coming, the dress code is business casual. Nothing too valley girl or office-shcmuck please!!!
Chrono
Chrono
Sucks that I have been dumped. I will never find love. Might as well become a lesbian at this point.

Yay !!! who needs a fiance, we can have a girls only trip to Napa Valley !!!! Hot Girl Winter !!!!
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
Don't worry hon, I'll let you crash at my place while you get back on your feet. Finalbeta wasn't right for you anyway, with the rumors I've heard about him.
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
There was never a planned wedding
Kiwipom
Kiwipom
Shushhh FinalBeta. Just because you had a change of heart doesn’t mean you should try and deny you and Chrono’s past. Be gentle to Chrono
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
This is why we always shit talked you on ladies night, Beta. You were never the right man for our @Chrono
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
But our ship is too platonic, like observing dewdrops in the morning wind and contemplate. Nothing else.
Kiwipom
Kiwipom
@Chrono you’re too good for him, cancel him sis!!
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
Don't worry hon, we'll find you a new man before March!! One with a nicer car and a well paying job!
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
Wait what kind of ship are we talking about. Me and @Chrono are amazing friends but I won't marry him am sorry. :3
Kiwipom
Kiwipom
Let's be honest, Chrono never had a chance. He isn't shiny enough, he is made of flesh and blood. It isn't Finalbeta's type.
HA001
HA001
Chrono
Chrono
I knew I could count on my girlies @TheAncientCenturion @Kiwipom . Yall know me best. Lets just have a great weekend now on our Nappa trip. For now I dont wanna think about relationships at all !

@Finalbeta its over !! You had your chance.
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
@Kiwipom I'm actually pretty fine with a partner made of flesh & blood, she doesn't have to be Rosie from "The Jetsons". She would be my dream woman tho :3
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
the fuck happened here? why is my name being tossed around.
HA001
HA001
You have quite the reputation my boy....
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
when you are a chad like me it comes with the territory. haters gonna hate
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
Chrono
Chrono
Topi Jerami
Topi Jerami