Worstgen

TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
>Bro imma be real, I think gaimou gets clapped by Heki. Sure he has crazy AP, but I think weight is pretty important

Gaimou's showing against Pre Gyou Shin is kind of underwhelming, but he does have weight. Shin legit said that a blow from Gaimou is like a blow from angry Renpa lol.
Blother Fertitta
Blother Fertitta
Was that weight or his AP? I actually wanted Shin to low diff Gaimou as his post war hypetool, I don’t want Gaimou to be more relevant than he is.
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
>Wait who do you think gets killed by SBS? Eventually

Remember those elite troops that Kanki used to kill Kochou? I think Shibashou will have a tiny amount of elites that will kill Kanki's. He'll help Riboku a little in Riboku vs Kanki, but i think Riboku slays Kanki in a duel at the end.

For who will Shibahou will? Idk, maybe some of Ousen's men? Akou? Maybe an important Hi Shin member?
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
>Was that weight or his AP? I actually wanted Shin to low diff Gaimou as his post war hypetool, I don’t want Gaimou to be more relevant than he is.

Shin said that Gaimou's blow had an "abnormal amount of weight" behind it, and then said "it's exactly like that time"(referring to him clashing with Renpa several years ago back in Sanyou).
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
Part of Gaimou's character arc is that he was never acknowledged as a general by Renpa/Ouki. Shin vs Gaimou should be an extreme difficulty fight to the death(one of the reasons I scale Gaimou so high and above Houken).

Basically, Shin will give Gaimou the fight Renpa/Ouki never gave him.
Blother Fertitta
Blother Fertitta
I think Kanki might get offed but Sei and his army later. Historical accounts might prove me wrong.

Who do you think kills SBS? Hedging bets on Tou and or Ouhon
Blother Fertitta
Blother Fertitta
Fuck if he fights Gaimou imma get tight
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
>I think Kanki might get offed but Sei and his army later. Historical accounts might prove me wrong.

Kanki will probably die at Riboku's hands. Some historical records could be interpreted in a way where Kanki commits suicide/gets executed... really depends on what Hara wants to do. We may also get Shin &Kyoukai vs Kanki.
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
>Who do you think kills SBS? Hedging bests on Tou and or Ouhon

Tou seems to be only fighting Wei and Chu.

I believe that Ouhon will slay him, but long after the deaths of other Zhao characters in another war (it's related to historical events).
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
What do you think will happen to Akou and Baijo in future arcs?
Blother Fertitta
Blother Fertitta
Baijo is like YTWs Tou. It will continue as the same relationship Ouki had with Tou.
A Roger Rayleigh Zoro Luffy dynamic.
Akou getting clapped. I think all of Ousens troops will die off.
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
I hope Akou fights Kou Son Ryuu or something before he gets clapped again.

Remember that one Ousen general and his girlfriend? The two that fought together? Wouldn't it be badass if Shibashou completely crushed them in a 2v1?

I think Heki will die at some point tbh. Probably in Chu.
Blother Fertitta
Blother Fertitta
Ousen General and gf? Who’s that? Heki is like buggy at this point brudda

That negga ain’t dying lmaoo
Blother Fertitta
Blother Fertitta
Lmfaoooo I forgot they existed wtf 😂😷😂😂😂😂😂😷
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
yeah they feel kind of out of place in Kingdom, kind of like Kyourei and that silver hair guy.
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
Heki was actually supposed to die in the State of Ai arc btw.

The historical text can be interpreted in two ways, either "General Bi dies on the wall" or a "General dies on the wall"
Blother Fertitta
Blother Fertitta
Shit I ain’t know that, what does Hekis death bring about? Not like he’d push Shin to become like Pirate King cuz of that lmaoo
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
I feel like it would just be extra motivation for Shin. On second thought, I can see Shin's extra motivation being deaths in the Hi Shin unit. Like Suugen, Sosui, Denyuu, En-San, etc.

Maybe Heki will die of old age like Mougou did after unification? That would be a nice ending for his character arc.
Blother Fertitta
Blother Fertitta
Heki needa retire tbh bro 😂
I’m afraid he can’t compete no more