Worstgen

Sir Yasheen
Sir Yasheen
I think the meaning of this meeting isn’t that important other than it’s Blackbeard’s introduction. There may be a callback to this scene later; however, I don’t think it will be a major thing as the crew has greatly evolved since then.

As for the matchups, I think 6 fights will take place on the island, while the others will be naval battles including the grand fleet.

BB pirates first 6 vs the East Blue
Sir Yasheen
Sir Yasheen
0. BB vs Luffy
1. Burgess vs Sabo (oldest confidant of the captain)
2. Shiryu vs Zoro (Second Strongest and Swordsman)
3. Van Augur vs Usopp (Marksman)
4. Pizarro vs Nami (Cat fight, plus Nami should fight an enemy she can steal their power from like with Zeus and Pizarro gauntlets work)
5. Lafitte vs Sanji (Chief of Staff vs Military Commander, those who affected the doors of justice, etc)
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
I expect the BBPs arc to be big for the east blue 5. Luffy for obvious reasons, Nami and Zoro because of the Jaya scene, Usopp because Van Auger will probably kill Yasopp, and Sanji because he's connected to Vegapunk, who I believe is connected to Teach.
Sir Yasheen
Sir Yasheen
BB pirates 6-10 vs Paradise Allies
6. Devon vs Robin - We don’t know the faces Devon have memorized or what all her fruit can do. May be a literal fight through history
7. Sanjuan vs Franky - Battleship Battle
8. Vasco vs Brook - Jester vs Musician
9. Doc Q vs Chopper - Doc Q is terribly strong but has an incurable disease. I bet chopper curing it will be a big point of the fight
10. Tenth Captain vs Vivi
Sir Yasheen
Sir Yasheen
Final additions
11. Moriah vs Jinbe - Pre timeskip Warlords
12. Whitebeard Jr. vs Yamato - Sons of Emperors
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
Good point about Devon vs Robin. It would be cool if Devon could take the appearance of long dead historical figures or people she never met. (Imagine if she took the form of Robin's mom).

I think Yamato will go up against the 10th captain. Doc Q may have a connection to Kureha imo.

Do you think Van Auger will be the strongest after Lafitte, Shiryu and Teach?
Sir Yasheen
Sir Yasheen
I think Van Augur will be the most troublesome, not necessarily strongest if that makes sense
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
Auger is a sniper after all. I think that he and Yasopp will lose to most YC3 in mid-short range, but could potentially beat characters tiers above them in long range.
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
For example, let's say that Yasopp and Vista are fighting. If they start out in close range, Yasopp is dead meat. However, Yasopp wins if they start 100 meters away.
Sir Yasheen
Sir Yasheen
This is also how I see Yassop vs close up enemies which is why I hope Usopp will get something that will give him that kind of distance.
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
I feel like that Van Auger will defeat Yasopp in a super long ranged fight, but Usopp will defeat Auger through some tactics and probably in medium range.
Sir Yasheen
Sir Yasheen
Very possible. I feel like the fight will take place with Usopp literally creating a forest and having a sniper hide and seek fight
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
Yeah that could work. I think Auger's fruit will allow him to be mobile, and I can see Usopp setting traps at potential sniping spots. Thoughts on Weevil, Vasco, Lafitte's and Pizarro's dfs?