Worstgen

Cinera
Cinera
I'm legit tired of debating this.
Cinera
Cinera
ConquistadoR
ConquistadoR
Bruh, the difference legit isn't that big.
A
AkainuTheGrimReaper
Nah it almost equal. Marco is using his power to heal people while fighting king and queen. Marco>= king . Marco fought big mom and made her run away. Marco healing drain his stamina as law power drain his stamina.
DKI
DKI
Cin come on. King was struggling in cqc against Marco, and he couldn't get rid of him despite having the help of Queen, and despite Marco was using a lot of his energy to heal the people affected by the plague... i didn't see this decisive superiority.
ConquistadoR
ConquistadoR
@DKI where did they have a cqc engagement in the first place? Arbel sliced off a wing, Marco used that flames to hit Arbel and then followed up with a knee bomb.

If anything it highlights how Marco can virtually take mortally wounding injuries and still fight on at the cost of his regen stamina, thanks to his DF. I don't think Marco or Arbel is decisively superior. I do think Arbel is stronger though.
DKI
DKI
I consider that exchange as cqc. Marco sent him flying into the ground and made him bleed, while he also had to be careful of Queen's laser. That hurted King, while King cutting a wing of Marco is no big deal since he can just recreate another since are just made of flames, and he was using the majority of his flames to heal the thousand ppl on the ground, so he was holding Queen and King together while nerfed.
ConquistadoR
ConquistadoR
See that's where you yourself accept it.

Marco sent him flying while he lost a wing. But Marco can regenerate it at the cost of his stamina thanks to his hax. Thats unique to him, even if hes stalling two Yonkos instead of YCs he can still do that, albeit the stamina toll will be larger. Hes a nuisence in that way to pretty much anybody in the verse, except maybe Teach.
ConquistadoR
ConquistadoR
At the same time, Marco also cannot hurt Arbel past his hax, outside of superficial damage which dont even last long.

As I said stalemate. I just give the slightest edge to Arbel bcs he has a much more versatility in terms of offense.
DKI
DKI
Sorry I don't understand the point. Yes ofc Marco's DF is what makes him so strong. I mean he is literally a Kid Bu in One piece. He doesn't have coc, doesn't belong to a special race but he relies onto one of the most powerful df in the series. If his df allow him to do more damage to the opponent in an exchange where he should be in disadvantage, this still mean he won the exchange
DKI
DKI
For the short we have seen, Marco looked absolutely able to hurt King.
ConquistadoR
ConquistadoR
Regardless of whether it's Kaido or Kizaru or King, Marco will take mortally wounding attacks and then regenerate. Ur saying that he "won" the engagement because of him sending King flying right, but that was at the cost of stamina since he regenerated a wing. But then the argument is that's the nature of his ability - then by nature of King's ability he kinda sustained zero damage from the entire encounter. (1/2)
ConquistadoR
ConquistadoR
So who do u think really won the encounter? Marco who lost a bit of stamina or Arbel who bled a little bit but then again, it's virtually nothing due to his hax? Imo, none. Btw, blood does not indicate dmg always regardless of context. Sanji bled from Viola's kicks in DR, Queen bled from Chopper's slaps and King bled from Zoro's onigiri in ch. 1022. Yet in all those instances, the person who bled took zero dmg (2/2)
DKI
DKI
By comparing the amount of flames he had to use to heal each person affected by the plague, with the amount of flames needed to regenerate a wing, is clear what was sucking off Marco's stamina.
I think King looked hurted by that knee attack of Marco, regardless of the blood, he later regenarate and looked like he took zero damage because of zoan regen, but in a 1v1 Marco would not give him the time to do so.
Jailer
Jailer
Using Cinera's logic makes Mihawk def on par with Vista
DKI
DKI
I also think they are close, but only because Marco came from a 2 years retirement and everybody seems to ignore this while Oda focused his whole panel time on him gassing out because of his low stamina, but he definetly was the more skilled fighter of the two. Remember what Marineford Marco could do, sorry but King ain't never gonna have an answer to those feats.
DKI
DKI
Dont overhype king just because he was zoro opponent guys. Oda just told us that they are on 2 different levels: King is a king in name, Zoro is a king in fact. This has become just Marco downplay and I am out of this.
ConquistadoR
ConquistadoR
@DKI : I think King looked hurted by that knee attack of Marco, regardless of the blood, he later regenarate and looked like he took zero damage because of zoan regen, but in a 1v1 Marco would not give him the time to do so.

you can also say the same for king against ch. 1022's rengoku onigiri. i think the underlying point is that blood =/= visible damage, esp with ancient zoans like this.