Worstgen

Gambit
Gambit
I didn't you are a fan. He's one of the best imports the Philippines has right now.
RobertoTheOharaSurvivor
RobertoTheOharaSurvivor
Benn watching the last 2 yrs ever since the 2019 PBA All Star Dance Competition between North/South showed up in my recommended 🤣. I talk about it in the NBA discussion thread so we can talk about it more over there if you want
Gambit
Gambit
If I recall, you're from NYC, hence the love for the Knicks. Never woulda imagined you fell in love for Brownless off the dance comp. Lololol. I hated Brownlee because he's an import of my enemy team in PBA. I am a solid Purefoods (Magnolia) franchise fan for 30 years.
RobertoTheOharaSurvivor
RobertoTheOharaSurvivor
Nah I remember Brownlee since he was on the Knicks very briefly on our training camp roster in 2012-13 before getting waived so I was plesantly surprised to see how well he was doing in the PBA especially that game winner in 2016 Governor's Cup
RobertoTheOharaSurvivor
RobertoTheOharaSurvivor
@Gambit I feel like you should be hating SMB more since you lost two hard fought Phillipine Cup finals against them in 2018/2019. Ya'll should be in good shape with Abueva though
Gambit
Gambit
Welp, I hated every team that is not Magnolia. Lolololol. And I always hated SMB although I won a lot of money from them way back in the past in Odds and P2P staking.

And yes, really glad we got Abueva. We hailed from the same province. That's the hassle we want.