Worstgen

Blother Fertitta
Blother Fertitta
You already know where I stand with Mouten/Ouhon.
I think they are the proper big three.

As for the young Chu guys, I hope they dont die EoS and become a part of the Chinese Unification and serve as Qin Generals.
Idk if their ego will let that happen tho.

Kyuokai canonically says she wants to reach the pinnacle of wtvr she is aiming for.
So easily GG, but after unification.
Blother Fertitta
Blother Fertitta
Gouhoumei I want him to survive onto EoS as a Qin strategist.
I see good in him.
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
I think Ouhon and Mouten will end up being >= Ouki and Riboku respectively. Ouhon and Ouki were both capable of doing pretty much anything, and there's a surprising amount of parallels between Riboku and Mouten.

Chu guys end up as arc antagonists, but I hope we get to see more depth from them. All we know about them is that Rinbukun(the guy who got killed by Tou) was a mentor figure(and Hakurei's brother in law).
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
Kyoukai will spend most of the manga as Shin's right hand man, but I think we'll see her do more assassin stuff. Wouldn't be surprised if she ends up losing a duel against some general.

Gouhoumei will probably get a backstory or something. I can see him getting an honorable death kind of like Rinko or Gouhoumei.
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
I think Kouyoku and Kouen's relationship will be a parallel to Ouhon and Ousen's.