Worstgen

Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
@Zenos7 The American “president” was “acquitted” today thanks to a bunch of cowards choosing party over country, and I’m seeing a lot of people claim he was exonerated...I’m just pointing out that those two things are not synonymous.
Zenos7
Zenos7
Right, but its still "innocent until proven guilty".

So being innocent is the default position in a legal sense
Zenos7
Zenos7
and tbh, i dont think the democrats did a good job at proving his guilt =/

And with the iowa shit and the SOTU shit im fearing you have to put up with another 4 years of trump =/
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
@Zenos7 By definition, you’re absolutely right. The only difference between THIS trial and every other one that’s ever happened is that his cronies voted to NOT allow witnesses or testimony...you may recognize that such a decision would make this a sham trial. If they have nothing to hide, why are they trying so hard to do just that??
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
See above for why they didn’t do a good job; they were not ALLOWED to do a job of any quality because of some arcane bullshit. What happened in Iowa is completely unforgivable as well, I agree that Democrats look like assholes for that one.
Zenos7
Zenos7
i didnt follow the recent trial stuff that much, but i thought this was because the impeachment itself already called for many witnesses? :thinking:
Zenos7
Zenos7
i lowkey think klobuchar/buttigieg are the only ones that might have a chance against trump at this point. . . .
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
@Zenos7 Trust me, there were plenty of people with a lot to say that never got the chance either time. As for your other comment, #Bernie2020 (although I will vote for whoever it is, I had to hold my nose to cast a ballot for Hillary and would rather vote for the candidate I prefer)
Zenos7
Zenos7
if it would come down to trump vs bernie, i guess i wouldnt vote at all lol.

i liked tulsi the most out of the candidates, but sadly she got smeared into irrelevance.
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
@Zenos7 Everything you’ve said leads me to believe you’re a conservative that just doesn’t like Trump...regular liberalism is a fucking joke, I’m supporting the only progressive candidate because I’m tired of the status quo.
Zenos7
Zenos7
im actually more of a leftist that got pushed to centrism by the far left.

Though i generally like to have an opinion on individual cases and not an opinion based on political affiliation.
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
@Zenos7 I agree that it’s better to view each issue through the lenses of your own personal morals, but the more I do that, the more I find myself moving towards the ideology that pushed you away...so agree to disagree, I guess.
Zenos7
Zenos7
Hmm, guess it depends. Not everything from the far left is bad in general. I am for example just very opposed to restricting freedom of speech (the whole hate-speech drama)
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
@Zenos7 And there is plenty of merit in centrism; before 2016, I always described myself as being in the middle. I fully intend to vote for whoever the Democratic candidate is this year, but Buttigieg is a rat, Biden is senile, Warren’s reneged on a lot of stuff that I liked, Klobuchar/everyone else is virtually nonexistent at this point, and Bloomberg is every bit the despicable billionaire for our side as Donnie...
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
...is for the right. Bernie supports Medicare For All, taxing millionaires and billionaires at a similar rate as regular people, forgiving all student debt (which I don’t even have), and legalizing marijuana nationwide, I’m on board with all that shit.
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
As far as the hate speech thing, I might need you to be more specific...not sure I know what you’re referencing.
Zenos7
Zenos7
hm i was on the left pretty much my whole life, which was kinda the default position for migrants living in germany (because of the nazi association with the right....), but voicing my opinions i had far leftists call me nazi, kkk member, far right, racist, islamophobe, transphobe blablabla
Zenos7
Zenos7
pretty much agree on your summary of the candidates lol, and im kinda for the shit you listed from bernie as well, but idk i just dont like the guy. If i had to hear "i wrote the damn bill" one more time i would probably puke for hours straight.
Zenos7
Zenos7
I as an atheist really like criticizing religions, and islam as well. This hatespeech stuff is used to often conflate criticism of islam with bigotry against muslims (might have heard this before from sam harris). Especially on the internet (twitter/youtube), alot of personalities i follow who are critical of islam get banned left and right and censored and whatnot.