Worstgen

Kagu Nyan
Kagu Nyan
Mushi always on point
DarkWitch
DarkWitch
Damn. You didn't have to go that far, Mr Morj isn't even that bad unless when it comes to the whole raid failing.
Den_Den_Mushi
Den_Den_Mushi
No, I did. I watched one of his vids since I didn’t get the hype. Dude literally said that Luffy vs Shanks will happen in the form of a Davy Back AT THE SAME TIME AS MIHAWK VS ZORO. You truly need negative IQ to believe this gobshite.
Kagu Nyan
Kagu Nyan
Some of the theory videos like Grandline, Tekking and Ohara are pretty good. Never been a fan of power scaling so tend to ignore those.
DarkWitch
DarkWitch
That's fine if you think his video is terrible but I wouldn't go that far and insult the man. Lol that video must have triggered you.
Den_Den_Mushi
Den_Den_Mushi
It’s not an insult if it’s the truth :^) Anyone who believes that and the raid failing ‘theory’ definitely has less IQ than said pile of turds. Just straight facts.

I just can’t get down with the majority of YouTubers. I watch their shit and it’s either braindead or stuff I can find on WorstGen.
DarkWitch
DarkWitch
Why are you so negative all the time? It's a new year, be more positive. Come on give me a smile.
Den_Den_Mushi
Den_Den_Mushi
Just don’t really get why people actually think Morj is any kind of expert at all on the series when he doesn’t even understand the kindergarten level stuff. Like yeah, the 20 year promise between Luffy and Zoro will culminate in Luffy playing a dumb game and not watching Zoro achieve his dream. He is either trolling or brain dead. It has to be.