Worstgen

Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
Lmao. Aight. We do seem to have similar tastes. Gojo, Buddha, Qin. Can't get better than that.
Shadowlord123
Shadowlord123
I should probably be active in other sections as well. Funny thing is that I read and like quite a lot of series but I only discuss ToG 99.9% of the time lmao. Like Wano is probably going to end up after the current arc, I should also open borders.

(It's also not as if 95% of my potential energy of writing posts in forums goes into debating with Cinera on almost a daily basis in Discord. No way).
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
Drop your top 10 manga list my man. What series do you enjoy discussing? I currently enjoy RoR, JJK, CSM, Jigokuraku, Dandadan and Ayashimon discussions.
Shadowlord123
Shadowlord123
Mmmm... Let's see. In no particular order: ToG (duh), BC, JJK, OP, OPM, RoR, Kengan Omega and Fire Force are the first that come to mind and that are ongoing currently. I don't have a particular defined Top 10 as my interests change with time and depending on how interesting I find the ongoing plot of each series.
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
Good list. Hit me up when you wanna talk about any of them bar TOG, Kengan and FF lol.
Shadowlord123
Shadowlord123
Oh, I've read Dandadan and CSM too. My discussion time goes all to ToG right now and I'm not fully up to date with a good portion of the series I mentioned (JJK, OP, Fire Force and Dandadan specifically).

I expect to catch up one of these days with all of them and open my borders to other communities other than ToG though. It'll probably be a breath of fresh air compared to discussing just ToG all the time mainly.
Shadowlord123
Shadowlord123
So yeah @Cinera , depending on the day I probably won't discuss multiple hours with you about your Masch headcanons as my energy is limited lmao. At least, if I do, it'll not be nearly as intensely.
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
Makima>>>the girl that looks like a dude.
Shadowlord123
Shadowlord123
Cin won't take this lightly. Even if he likes Makima a lot, you should never disrespect Manchenny when comparing her to another female character.
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
Just speaking faxxx here.
Cinera
Cinera