Worstgen

God Buggy
God Buggy
On that regard, I think that Kou En might very well be the most experienced general alive.
Jailer
Jailer
I like to think of him of a instinctual type general, while Karin is the strategist, so Chu's top dogs have each
God Buggy
God Buggy
@Jailer I think that he is a very insightful individual, such as for example with his talk about Chu's potential that was repeated by Ri En. But I could see him employing a mix of insticts and strategy as well.
Jailer
Jailer
Tho I think it makes more sense for him to be kind of a hybrid with a high leadership, given he's known as Conqueror of the east right?
God Buggy
God Buggy
About that, the thing is that you have very famous GGs like Kanmei and Kyou associated to the number 100 in terms of conquests (for example Kyou was on the verge of her 100th conquest when she died) then you have this dude who is called "Conqueror of the East". How much territory did this guy take? LOL.
God Buggy
God Buggy
I agree that he'll also have a great capability of inspiring the men's morale.
Jailer
Jailer
If I have to make a wild guess, taking into account he's called Conqueror of the east, based on that he will be a very capable leader, Chu is a superstate so he would be well respected, his leadership stat at 100 and high martial might.

So almost like Renpa you could say, a hybrid but max leadership
God Buggy
God Buggy
I think he'll have monstrous fighting prowess and will be defeated by Shin 1 vs 1. With Kanmei and Karin (claimed to have the same strenght of Kanmei), I think Kou En will be a freak too.

Hara really hyped me for him lol.