Worstgen

TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
Imo, I would bet on Ouki winning extreme difficulty. Ouki & Renpa have even portrayal, but Ouki's feats against Houken put him above Renpa for me.

@Jailer @God Buggy @Da evil Who @RayanOO any thoughts?
Blackbeard
Blackbeard
Ouki is among a scant few that can defeat Renpa in a 1v1 fight imo. The others being Moubu and Kouen/Chu's strongest.

But Ouki would probably be crippled after the fight.
D
Da evil Who
Even though the both of them are hybrids (fighters and strategist), I think Ouki leans more towards the former, and Renpa towards the latter. So I would have to give this one to Ouki.

If Renpa is put into the same situation Ouki was in an Banyou, IMO, Renpa would've been able to escape alive, because he would've better accounted for some of the small details that Ouki missed, like the true speed of the hidden army.
Jailer
Jailer
In a 1v1 duel I have Ouki beating Renpa extreme diff, both have also that weight element. Ouki beats Renpa in a 1v1 but I have Renpa strategically higher than Ouki by a little.
Jailer
Jailer
Even stat wise it seems to suggest that much looking more into that, Ouki has higher strength, Renpa higher intelligence and leadership (even tho the difference in strength and intelligence between them is only like 1 point, leadership wise Renpa seems over by a decent amount).