HA001
HA001
I don't like jinbe.
But his fight was good this arc. One of the best ones
Some were a disgrace. His was good.
HA001
HA001
Namis "fight" the worst
Not even a fight fucking disgrace big mom beat ulti nami didn't do shit she even missed with zeus and zeus finished ulti on his own
It's that bad memes mother mode one shot of page one is better

Frankys fight was meh the dumb helicopter gag
HA001
HA001
Luffys vs kaido is getting worse the drunk shit doesn't sit with me at all kaidos dragging the fight down for me not luffy

Sanjis fight was dumb.
Sanjis story during the fight was excellent the turmoil the story the choices he had to make were all great The fight execution itself was awful. Queen was far too retarded for a billion plus Berry man.
HA001
HA001
Robins was great. Robin has had nothing for fucking years. Decent fight the finisher looked great. Robin looked great.

And jinbes bar the one ass part of who's who ignoring luffy at the start of the raid then having mass hatred for him which was retarded, was great. The moves the choreography was great. And I genuinely don't like jinbe
HA001
HA001
Brook smashed wci. Was mvp of that arc
Even went up against a yonko I'm OK with him not getting much here he got credit in the bank.

The opposite for ussop
I'm fine with ussop doing nothing this arc cause next arc if elbaf I fully expect him to get mega focus and huge moments and if that's the case I'm all for it.

Chopper got shafted.
Peroroncino
Peroroncino
Jinbe got some of the best moments in the series such as when he helped with luffy's grief or the fact that he doesn't have even a little bit of fear of yonkos.
When akainu is shaking in his boots scared to send his forces cause wano has some kinemons.