Worstgen

TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
@Jailer yeah Houken is Riboku's dog, but Bananji is more like a partner.

@solis TAC has bad taste. Wait, have u even read Kingdom?
Peroroncino
Peroroncino
Hakuki has like 2 panels man come on now
Jailer
Jailer
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
I think Shibashou might have more panels than Hakuki lol
B
Ballel
@TheKnightOfTheSea mentioned it back in the kingdom thread. I checked it out some years ago but the story just doesn't seem tempting to me.
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
How far did you get
B
Ballel
B
Ballel
I have no idea. You wanna tell me again "you have to read further the real story starts after this and that arc"
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
U can do what u want. But the beginnings of pretty much every manga is mid, I found even the first arcs of Berserk and Vagabond to be lackluster compared to later arcs.
B
Ballel
Just move to kingdom thread 🙄
Peroroncino
Peroroncino
B
Ballel
Kingdom glorifies the military and indirectly wanks ccp
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
Kingdom takes place in 240-220 BC, literally centuries before the CCP came into existence....
B
Ballel
@TheKnightOfTheSea it was when some guy was about to die and they kept fighting and some other character commented that the wounded guy's going to die today.

Then they informed some other guy who's his friend and that dude tried to make it to the injured guy in time . Then this guy died in his bff's arms.
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
That's literally the first 1-3 chapters @solis
B
Ballel
@TheKnightOfTheSea no shit Sherlock.
But Chinese ancient expansionism resulted in what China today:a country lead by a corrupt one-party-government that opresses all its so called "minorities"(some of them having large populace,they're only called minorities bc China is so f.cking huge)and that ON TOP lists Taiwan's ethnic minorities among the Chinese minorities because it doesn't even consider Taiwan a country
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
How did a conversation about SSJ's shit hairstyle lead to you talking about the CCP 😂
B
Ballel
Peroroncino
Peroroncino
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea