Worstgen

EmperorKinyagi
EmperorKinyagi
Yeah let’s just pretend that the best arcs aren’t brutal or without tension (looking at you Marineford). Or that you don’t have to be as dark as AOT or JJK to kill characters.

Fucking clown.
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
"everyone who disagrees with my opinions on a japanese cartoon is a clown". lmao

On topic: It's not really the fact that Oda doesn't kill characters that bothers me, it's the fact that he does these stupid death fakeouts.
EmperorKinyagi
EmperorKinyagi
Haha using the word “cartoon” makes you look silly for criticizing one of the most critically acclaimed graphic novels of all time haha
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
I wasn't defending Oda or One Piece lol

I was just saying that I don't think calling someone a clown because u disagree with their opinions on a manga is reasonable.
Owl Ki
Owl Ki
I agree with @TheKnightOfTheSea since he hits the nail on the head. Folk aren't bothered by characters not dying, they are bothered by characters being set up to die only to miraculously survive what should be a sure fire death.

If Oda never wants to kill another character ever again then cool, I am fine with that but he better not waste time fake killing people like Pound only to off screen their survival.
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
@Owl Ki I completely agree.

Kinemon's, Pound's, and Pell's "deaths" were all perfect endings to their character, but the emotions were ruined by them somehow surviving.
Monster Luffy
Monster Luffy
I disagree with Kinemon death but pound should have stayed dead. Kinemon need to reunite with his wife but Oda could have made him survive in a different way than fucking using lame reason from PH. The Kinemon survival further ruins Kaidous already mediocre performance.