Worstgen

HA001
HA001
Bud theres always gonna be haters. You shouldn't let them discourage you on what you want to say or talk about.
If they disagree you need to prove them wrong.
You aint alone theres people who share your chopper hype like @Zenos7 or @Topi Jerami and most of the zoro fc.
Sentinel
Sentinel
Just compare Chopper with weaker characters. How about comparing him with Pre-TS Lucci? Or drugless Hody? Or Dellinger?

People view comparisons between Chopper and Big Meme as trolling (I don't really want to see those threads either) but I'm sure nobody would say anything about these aforementioned opponents.
HA001
HA001
Ignore him.

Choppper > meme
Sentinel
Sentinel
... =/
P
PeperLevi
What do you mean exactly? Lucci and Dellinger are monsters both as villains and fighters,Hody was only a almost meaningless villain. Peoples not have any right of be such crude to with Chopper when he not had yet a proper spotlight to talk about.
HA001
HA001
Yeah how many people can tank a yonko punch.
Sentinel
Sentinel
Well, Chopper for sure is below any mid tier since Perospero negged both Brook and Chopper. But PTS Lucci and Dellinger are good opponents for him.

Either way, I'm quite interested who will fight Chopper in Wano.
P
PeperLevi
@HA001 There is peoples in Zoro's fanclub that like Chopper too? Who are?
HA001
HA001
All of them. All zoro fans love chopper. Zoro and choppers relationship is great.
Sentinel
Sentinel
There is no real reason to hate Chopper. Only weird people hate him lol.