Worstgen

Jet Pistol
Jet Pistol
🧐 Are you serious?
Why would he die for your beliefs in life?
B
Ballel
@Jet Pistol Him dying for my beliefs? Are you crazy?

He can choose what ever he wants to do.
This is what I've been saying for the last few hours here.
Peroroncino
Peroroncino
do you know what a draft is?
B
Ballel
We're running in circles Pero.
Got no time for this man.
Peroroncino
Peroroncino
because you're afraid to admit choosing between fighting a war and ruining your life forever, isn't exactly a choice
B
Ballel
Nothing is forever.

Die next week or die in 100 years, where's the difference?
No suffering lasts forever.
The only ones who suffer are those that survive.
Peroroncino
Peroroncino
so what if nothing is forever? That's the logic of a middle schooler who never got out of the edgelord phase.
B
Ballel
You know nothing about me Pero.

I have seen death and I know that it's nothing to be scared of.

I'd choose instant death over committing murders any day.
Peroroncino
Peroroncino
easy to say when it's not you, it's funny how your logic dies when it comes to those you pretend to care about. Because the jews had nothing to be scared of right? Nothing is forever so what's the difference on the injustices that were done to them right?
Jet Pistol
Jet Pistol
I think solis not talking about jews here. He probably talking in general context. Human life and all that jazz.
Peroroncino
Peroroncino
jews are humans too aren't they?
B
Ballel
@Jet Pistol No, i'm not talking about jews.
I never did. It's just Pero who constantly brings up Jews and the Holocaust for some reason.
Jet Pistol
Jet Pistol
Yeah. Everyone who walks on two legs and speak some human language are humans including Jews
B
Ballel
Peroroncino, don't accuse me of being a Nazi.
I debated against you and now you constantly bring up the Holocaust and Jews and are flaming me.

This is horrific behavior from your side.
Peroroncino
Peroroncino
what's horrific is minimizing people's suffering simply because they die at some point, i mean you minimized my suffering and that of every other drafted soldier and humans except jews of course they are an exception somehow
Jet Pistol
Jet Pistol
@solis didn't say it's jews though. At least in present discussion. I don't know what you guys talked earlier.
B
Ballel
Stop calling me a Nazi.
It was you who brought up the Jews because you can't handle having a normal debate with someone who disagrees with you.
B
Ballel
@Jet Pistol we only talked in this discussion and in the ''ww 3 memes'' thread.
I never said that Jews are lesser people or justified the holocaust.

Peroroncino is playing the Nazi card because I'm German. This is his only way of winning arguments it seems.
Peroroncino
Peroroncino
and i never said you said the jews are lessed people or whatever, nor did i ever call you a nazi, i'm only saying that if you use your logic on drafted soldiers then you need to use it on jews too and say that their suffering didn't last forever and that death is nothing to be scared of.
B
Ballel
Oh, so you're obsessing about the Holocaust here because I mentioned the genocides in you own country?