Worstgen

Sentinel
Sentinel
Itachi has to use Amaterasu AND Tsukuyomi on 5 individual top tiers? Have fun, he'll lose his eyesight faster than the speed of light.

Also, Mei's fog can literally melt Itachi's Susannoo. He's fucked.
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
Itachi will have to use Amaterasu on Oonoki immediately to stand a chance. After that, fog + Gaara’s sand defenses keeps them alive and outlasting V4 Susano’o that has Yata Mirror and Totsuka blade.
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
Push comes to shove Itachi has the ability to take a few out, relying on his best jutsu off the bat. But he gets overwhelmed when dealing with them backlash.
Sentinel
Sentinel
Don't forget Oonoki is one of a few with good experiences with the Uchiha clan, he fought Madara after all. Hence it is questionable whether Amaterasu would be really useful against Oonoki; and can't he just destroy it with his Jinton? I mean, Nagato's Shinra Tensei worked on Amaterasu as well.
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
Unless the distance is significant, I’m imagining that Amaterasu catches Oonoki before he can properly react to it. If he’s has the chance to fire off Jinton, it’s arguable.
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
But Jinton destroys on a molecular level and Amaterasu isn’t matter to be destroyed, it’s an energy source burning molecules. Likewise, it’s said to be unable to be dampened. I’d personally say Jinton can but wouldn’t be surprised if it couldn’t
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
So zabuza really could give Merum a high diff fight lol?
Chrono
Chrono
Lmao dream on. Pure haters.

This is the eqivalent of saying Don Krieg defeats Pain or Madara
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
Rob Lucci could probably give Pein a good fight.
Sentinel
Sentinel
Pain destroys Lucci. =/

@Chrono No, I'm not a hater. The Naruto verse is simply too powerful.
Chrono
Chrono
Lmao...and yall seriously saying Zabuza has a chance. So wack.

Killua could low diff Zabuza.
Chrono
Chrono
@Sentinel I really wanna know the source of your idiocy. Leave out the Gods and the high lvl Kages. What are the best feats from the Shinobis.
Sentinel
Sentinel
Calm down bro. Characters like kid Kakashi are already lightning timers, haven't I explained it already? SM Naruto and MS Sasuke are already too much.
Chrono
Chrono
What is Kid Kakashi's lightning feat ? 1000000% Killua would maul him.
Sentinel
Sentinel
IIRC Kid Kakashi cut through lightning. But to be fair, Kid Kakashi was very strong even compared to Chonin or Jonin. And Zabuza kept up with Adult Kakashi.

He is just one of a few characters being put too early in the story. He was very strong.
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
Raikiri—lightning blade, named after kid Kakashi cut a bolt of lightning in half
Chrono
Chrono
Where is the panel. You do realise its retarded to use hype as a feat. If he hasnt shown actual lightning speed...then literally means nothing. We have no actual idea of how he did.

You dont see us going around and using Gon's "unlimited potential" hype to say Prime Gon can solo any verse.

Show us actual feats of Kid Kakashi, Part 1 Kakashi or Zabuza that would actually show them as above Killua.
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
Well, got me there. It’s never shown, but stated.
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
Then again I didn’t say zabuza beat them.