Worstgen

Sadistic Senpai
Sadistic Senpai
Yooo, it's fucking amazing. I became addicted to it. It's been a long time since I saw a battle series as good as this! Every single battle is AMAZING.
N
NeutralWatcher
It's a good manga. Either side can become a winner. Who is your favorite God and human?
Sadistic Senpai
Sadistic Senpai
It depends honestly. But so far, I liked the human side more. I cheered for Thor, Adam, Kojiro and now Jack. My favorite God so far is "Shiva". He just makes me laugh with how angry and impatient he is with Zeus LOL. My favorite human thus far is Jack the Ripper without a doubt. He's just too damn entertaining. My least favorite from gods would be Poseidon honestly. He was STRONG but he lacked personality.
Sadistic Senpai
Sadistic Senpai
But the Real MVP of them all, is Red Hare, him crying for Lo bu, that was a heartbreaking scene
Sadistic Senpai
Sadistic Senpai
How about you? who are your favs and least favs?
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
You grew my interest guys XD now I'm looking forward
Sadistic Senpai
Sadistic Senpai
You haven't read it Finalbeta??? Man, I rarely read anything else other than One Piece. THIS IS WORTH IT. Truly worth it. Honestly, because of the great battles it has, I never complain about Oda skipping fights, because I am having my dosage from fights with this manga haha. Also, I advise you to read the series from a channel called "AmiasD". He is making a PERFECT JOB syncing music with it. Which makes it more fun
N
NeutralWatcher
Thor is actually the chad lol. Single handedly defeated giants. Zeus seems interesting and funny. Red Hare scene was touching imo. A loyal horse. What interesting was when 3 brothers cheered Lu Bu when historically 3 brothers will not hesitate to kill Lu Bu. Do you read RotK too? Musahsi cheering for Kojiro was also nice that people put their difference aside to cheer humans.
N
NeutralWatcher
My favorite human is Kojiro Sasaki. His first win was against God which makes him very interesting. His attitude is also funny. Favorite God is Thor because he is badass. Least human I think Adam. He seems overpowered to me while least favorite God is Poseidon. i agree with you. He lacks personality and looks boring.
Sadistic Senpai
Sadistic Senpai
What is TotK??? Yeah, I also liked that Kojiro ended up using a dual sword style like Musashi. And with his old age, and experience, he ended up putting all what e learnt from all his encounters with those mighty warriors. It's a way from the mangaka to pay respect to all of them, and putting aside the conflict of "why choose Kojiro, not Musashi, or not someone else" Kojiro payed tribute to all of them.