B
Ballel
No
B
Ballel
Can't open link
Alpha
Alpha
@solis you should cut back on desserts (and sweets) a lil bit.
B
Ballel
@Alpha you liked both yes and no....
You Sure you alright?🤔
Alpha
Alpha
@solis does it even matter? Of course not. But then again, does it really matter that it doesn't matter? Maybe yes? No. Doesn't make any sense.
B
Ballel
@Alpha's trolling has 2408 IQ digits.
It's too advansed foar mee... 🤯
B
Ballel
@Alpha Nothing matters because tomorrow we might be dead anyways.
Alpha
Alpha
@solis we could be dead in the next moment to be honest. Who's to say we're guaranteed to be alive in the next few seconds? Nothing matters.
B
Ballel
@Alpha
I'm almost 30. I can go 30 more years.
Then I'll leave this world.
Being in nature is near to the only thing that still makes me happy.

Good luck to you. I hope you'll keep your humanity on your path to death.
Alpha
Alpha
Im almost 30, i travel a lot, maybe i'll die in car crash tomorrow. Sure I can maybe go 30 more but thats not certain. The only thing that gives meaning to me being here alive, is to do whatever I can to make others feel good or happy. If I can put a single smile on even a single person with trivial of acts, i deem myself being here alive Meaningful. Each to their own ig.
'I' dont matter. My actions do. My words do.
B
Ballel
Beautiful post.
I'd love to help some more people in my life. I'd love to dedicate my whole existence to helping people.

It's hard for me to do anything tho. So much pain. My body is going through so much pain. I can barely type today.
Alpha
Alpha
@solis I hope you're okay and you're just tired/exhausted... Have some rest maybe?
B
Ballel
Illness. It's tiring me out.
Some days it's very bad. Like today. So bad I sometimes just want to lay down and die.

Some days it's better.
Alpha
Alpha
Im sorry to hear that. Words on internet carry no value ik, but i wish you good health and a quick recovery. May you find the strength to push through it solis.
B
Ballel
That illness will never heal.
Peroroncino
Peroroncino
@Alpha don't fall for solis emo rantings.
Alpha
Alpha
Keep going then. Ik its easier for someone to say it without experiencing it him/herself but still.. just do whatever it takes to keep your mind off of it. Human mind is a lot stronger than human body. Ik ik, empty words etc but still, keep going.