Worstgen

Chrono
Chrono
Nah I will stop because everyone is stupidly on team OP. Makes sense since it is an OP forum. However people who havent even seen the HxH dont have the right to say OP wins. It isnt fair....especially if your judging everything from cancerous dumb battle websites.
H
Haoshoku
Lmao chill my guy I was just playing withchu.
Chrono
Chrono
Nah im tired of it tbh. When you have randoms like TAC saying Opera defeats the Phantom Troupe....the whole thing is a turn off lmao. I might start doing another verse against One Piece. OPM seems good.
S
Shuyaku
I'm in if you decide to do One Punch.

I'm mainly checking the HxH threads just to correct some misconceptions lol, ion know anything about HxH, but the feats you're wanking are really not impressive by OP standards aside from that Meruem guy,no offense.
H
Haoshoku
OPM is a solid choice, in fact some have been done already. Lmao, well TAC’s take has some validity to it but I’m not looking to discuss that here.
Chrono
Chrono
Ok good lol. I just first need to catch up.

Its not me trying to wank HxH. Its more me trying to destroy the dumb misconception that people have of OP speeds. They legit only have the Lazers and the Lightning feats. However it is generally accepted that if the element doesnt match the properties it has in real life. Then you really cant use its speed. The strongest lightning attack in OP is 80% weaker than in realty
Chrono
Chrono
The lazers in OP are not intangilble nor do they reflect. And dont take it the way that Oda doesnt care about those things. Because the dude did make YNK and Noro Beam follow those rules for LS. But he didnt do it for the lazers.

Aside from this elemental shit which doesnt correletate to real life or isnt said to. What actual speed feats does OP have. Dodging bullets and protectiles....like any other verse.
S
Shuyaku
tac doesn't know shit about opm lmfao he's just taking the piss just like he does on discord, if you're reffering to the phoenix Man matchup, he was likely just spouting random downplay to piss me and Major off lol
Chrono
Chrono
@Haoshoku you too believe Opera can defeat the Phantom Troupe? You do realise Shizuku could just hoover his cream away. Then what does he have left.
S
Shuyaku
Even on OJ i was strongly against anyone claiming OP is light speed, so we're on the same page in that aspect. But they still have really good speed feats aside from that.

To an extent you're correct about the verse's speed being overrated.
Chrono
Chrono
We have people who hype over Sanji creating like 1 or 2 afterimages by dodging. Then we have Feitan from the HxH verse creating like 17 afterimages whilst in combat speed, yet no one gives a monkeys. Because it is deemed the "weaker verse". And if I remember correctly didnt Sonic from OPM create loads of afterimages for a secret technique to show off his speed. So their is some correlation no ?
S
Shuyaku
Creating afterimages isn’t a quantifiable feat in itself, it’s vague lol
Chrono
Chrono
Of course afterimages isnt a way to measure OP to HxH. Im just talking about the double standards of hype in general