Worstgen

Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Gear 3. Katakuri could take Snake Man punches to the face, but needed his DF for Gear 3. Gear 3 is far, far, far slower though lol.
D
Dragomir
Hmm, I'll have to disagree. G3 may have more strength but I believe Snakeman is still pretty close to it. SM's far greater speed gives it much more attack power in turn more attack potency.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Do you think Katakuri can tank an elephant Gun to the face? Keep in mind, Katakuri bled from the mouth from a kick from base Luffy.
D
Dragomir
He can. Having poor durability won't effect his endurance that much. WB was brought to his knees from a stab from squadron but he has the best endurance in the verse. Kata tanked several G4 hits even though he got sent flying. Still kept fighting for several more hours too.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Well, AP =/= lethality. Lethality refers to how much damage an attack does, AP refers to how much sheer force an attack packs. In terms of AP, Gear 3 > Snake Man imo, but in terms of lethality they may be comparable?
D
Dragomir
I know, the force of G3 is really slowed down by it's lack of speed. I just have trouble seeing how it has more while being remarkably slower. Yeah, they're equal in lethality.