Worstgen

Den_Den_Mushi
Den_Den_Mushi
Pretty good, just started full time work. It’s actually heaps better than studying lol. At least you have money and aren’t stressing about assignments all day.
How’ve you been? How’s things over there?
D
Dragomir
You stopped teaching? I'm more stressed out then I usually am cause of all these AP classes and the ACT, but I'm living by.
Den_Den_Mushi
Den_Den_Mushi
I'm still teaching but only until November and then I'm out. What are AP classes btw? You're a smart guy so I'm sure school will be alright for you :D
D
Dragomir
Advanced Placement. College level classes. Nah, I've been failing every single one of my tests so far haha.
Den_Den_Mushi
Den_Den_Mushi
Oh wow that sounds difficult :o Do you have to do those classes? I wouldn't do them unless you got some kind of big reward.
D
Dragomir
I don't have to, but I want to do in order to be considered a serious naval academy candidate.
Den_Den_Mushi
Den_Den_Mushi
Wow I never knew that. Here you don't really need to do anything academic to join the navy. What kind of navy role do you want?
D
Dragomir
It's only for becoming an officer. If you don't wanna be one, you just talk to a recruiter. Navy seal baby, the toughest and most dangerous job in all of the military.