Worstgen

Sentinel
Sentinel
1. Yonko+ Mihawk
2. YC1 Prime Moria (went toe to toe against the Beast Pirates, out of prime Moria isn't even vet level)
3. YC2 Doflamingo (Pre-GK)
4. YC3 Kuma (his portrayal is weaker than Pre-GK Doflamingo) and YC3 Doflamingo (Post-GK)
5. Low high tier Hancock and low high tier Jinbe (with his full potential on the sea)
6. High Veteran Jinbe
7. Mid Veteran Crocodile
Monkey D. Luffy
Monkey D. Luffy
I picture that Mihawk would've given Moria a higher rank if he were in his prime (above Crocodile).
Sentinel
Sentinel
Well, I don't really see Doflamingo going toe to toe with the Beast Pirates with his own crew. Prime Moria was a monster.
Monkey D. Luffy
Monkey D. Luffy
Moria got really slouchy over the years, and his replacement crew is the most disappointing Warlord crew.
Sentinel
Sentinel
Moria lost his entire fighting spirit and will power, that's why he grew this weak over the years. Kaido simply broke him.
Monkey D. Luffy
Monkey D. Luffy
Not even Crocodile was this broken.
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
I wonder if Kuma could rank 2 strenght wise
Zowo
Zowo
kuma was the second strongest warlord
Sentinel
Sentinel
I don't know about Kuma or Doflamingo but I definitely see Prime Moria the second strongest Warlord.
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
Wanking fat onions is a sin.
Yo Tan Wa
Yo Tan Wa
Crocodile fought WB by that logic.

Moria came prepared after Kaidou, collecting powerful souls n body, hence he gave Kaidou good fight bt was anhilated completely n could be anywhere. This wanking needs to be stopped.
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
Kuma's hax is so impressive. I wish Oda could focus more on this character instead of making it fumble in the dark
Sentinel
Sentinel
I don't remember Crocodile ever fighting with WB and his crew.
Sure, Moria wasn't as impressive as Oden against Kaido and Co but Kaido still needed his crew to anniliate Moria and his crew.
Yo Tan Wa
Yo Tan Wa
Crocodile also got hype against Bullet.
Zowo
Zowo
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
I'm not sure how strong Prime Moria was. I wish more infos about his shadows were leaked
Sentinel
Sentinel
You guys still remember that fatty lazy Shadow Asgard Moria - completely out on his prime - split the entire Thriller Bark with a single punch? Even Kuma's Ursus shock couldn't show something similar. And this was Moria with no haki, no training and he was in a very poor shape. Imagine Prime Shadow Asgard Moria...