Embers Kaios
Yet you felt the need to comment…..
Go back to wherever you went the last few months
Embers Kaios
Embers Kaios
Also Yonko>>>>>AdmiraLs 🤡
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
I was doing you a courtesy, I felt bad seeing you begging for e-attention knowing not a single person cared about your infantile opinion lol.
Embers Kaios
Embers Kaios
Like I care what anyone here on this forum thinks much less a sub human Zorotard such as yourself
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Yet you posted this status lol, you clearly want people to be very upset that your feelings are hurt, which is why you made this PSA begging for attention lol. Which brings us back to point 1, which is that nobody cares about your feelings.

And I already knew you were dumb but calling me a Zoro fan is peak ignorance lmfao.
Embers Kaios
Embers Kaios
No dumbass i posted the status cause I could so I did….that’s all there is to it

If I really wanted attention then I would’ve tagged anyone I didn’t like just to start a pointless argument or comment on their profile out of boredom

It’s just an opinion I had so I decided post it like I do with the rest of my statuses.
B
Ballel
No one cares but look at how long this conversation has become🤭
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
You posted a status for everyone to see, you not tagging anyone is irrelevant because 100% of users can see your status by scrolling down on the what’s new page lol. You have a fragile ego and were seeking validation by posting your opinion on a very public manner. People would probably respect you more if you just admitted to that, but then again no one cares enough about your opinion to read this whole convo lol.
Embers Kaios
Embers Kaios
It’s almost like you people think I care whether or not you care about my opinion

Strange behavior
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
You posted a status begging e-strangers to coddle your emotions so clearly you do lmfao.
B
Ballel
Embers Kaios
Embers Kaios
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung Assumptions do not equal reality
Sometimes I like to scroll back over statuses and comments I’ve made throughout the years and see whether or not i changed my opinion. Peoples mindsets change as they mature

I have plenty statuses where no one has commented and that doesn’t bother me simple because they’re there for me and me only.