Worstgen

TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
They have really good hype and feats.

Kaishibou is probably around Sentou'un level martially, Kyou En fought against 4/6 of the Qin 6 and Renpa iirc, and Genpou could have become the Zhao equivalent of SHK. Rinko is a beast too
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Renpa said that he himself could not stop Rinko once Rinko was unleashed. He was arguably Renpa’s most dangerous subordinate even though he was the youngest.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
But Kyou En is my favorite of them. I’m glad he’s still kicking lol.
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
Rinko also broke past Ouki's defense once, and iirc he targets commanders before battles too, he was super dangerous.

I hope Kyou en and Kaishibou get some more pabeltime in Chu
God Buggy
God Buggy
Rinko was a beast but Kyou En and Genpo had the best hype imo.

Which is telling on how powerful the group was overall when the other two consisted of the leader (who had comparable destructive power to Renpa) and Rinko, with his formations and capable of penetrating Ouki's iron defenses and land a blow on him in the process lol.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
We should make a discussion thread on the Heavenly King vs the Juukou gang lol. I honestly think I’m favoring the Heavenly Kings. Man’U is a big thread but put him against Kyou En or Genpou and their tactics/methods could take him down.
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
Problem with the Juukou Gang is that their strategist isn't that impressive compared to Genpou imo.

Heavenly Kings also seem to work together better
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Yeah Juukou Ou has no real strategic feats. He was way too cocky and got outplayed really quickly. I imagine his ability as a strategist rivals the Juukou gang’s abilities as commanders, but that still puts him below Genpou as a strategist.
God Buggy
God Buggy
Now : how strong are Kou En subordinates going to be? Lol.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Kou En used to have Kanmei as a subordinate, and Kanmei was at or above Q6 level at that time #RIP