Worstgen

ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
Reflecting a boro breath doesn't mean he can reflect a CoC coated Sword attack. Zoro will cut that rubber ground like butter.
DonWick
DonWick
Fire should melt it to but that doesn’t happen. I do want more of an explanation on shan’t Luffy can do though. I love Zoro but Luffy has to many options.
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
Fire didn't melt Luffy's rubber before either tho.
Luffy literally ran through it in Gear 4th.

Luffy would cut his shit right there.
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
Options in what sense?
-Zoro can kill Luffy
-Zoro can tank and endure almost all of Luffy's offense
-Luffy has superior endurance
-Superior CoA
DonWick
DonWick
Also true that’s why I want an explanation I wonder if the fire resistance has something to do with the sun god shit. Either way Zoro cutting it doesn’t change anything. How does Zoro get around snakeman considering Kaidos needed FS?
DonWick
DonWick
Luffy could kill Zoro too but I don’t think either dies. If this was a fight to the death Luffy would win though. Zoro can’t tank all of Luffys attacks especially after seeing how he struggled with Kings. Zoro will get his buff and this will change just not yet.
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
Umm simply with his Raw speed.
Zoro with Ashura already had speeds to blitz serious on attack Kaido. I have no reason to believe Kaido didn't use FS against Zoro.
King who can disappear to Zoro who can easily track and see Lasers with his CoO (light speed lasers) should be moving significantly faster in his speed form and Zoro had no issue dealing with that.
B
Ballel
I think Luffy mid to high diffs Zoro currently
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
If all else fails Tatsumaki is always there to cover so much area Snakeman can't even evade and Snakeman has no long mobility feats to evade that and considering CoC less Tatsumaki gave Kaido some damage and CoC attacks >>>>>>>> CoC less attacks, CoC tatsumaki makes Luffy a bloody mess.

Luffy has yet to show damage output on Zoro's level tho. Kaido is taking Luffy's attacks and walking them off like nothing.
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
Ashura permanently scarred Kaido and current Zoro >>>>> Ashura (Oden level AP at least if not more) and the amount of damage Oden did to Kaido is still in Kaido's mind.

Where are Luffy's feats to compare to Zoro in damage output?
DonWick
DonWick
@solis so before gear 5 what did you think the diff was?
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
Umm where did he struggle against King man and also King is a lethal fighter with beak that nearly killed Raid Suit Sanji and that beak attack was <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Mountain buster beak attack that Zoro tanked without much problems.

30 broken bones Zoro nearly no sold Thunder bagua with CoC.
I am not sure what Luffy does with his blunt attacks
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
@DonWick Before Gear 5th I don't think Luffy wins.
Zoro has too many advantages
-Superior AP
-Superior Lehtality
-Superior CoA
-More range
-Match up advantage
-Endurance
-Physical strength.

Zoro high diffs.
Current Luffy wins high/extreme diff
DonWick
DonWick
Tatsumaki won’t work if you think Luffy can’t evade it he can just switch gears mid fight and go bound man. Luffy has more control over his fruit. Also he can tank that with haki if he needs to. Of course it’ll do damage but it won’t put him down. Supreme KKG has more damage out put than all over Zoros attacks and Luffy isn’t limited to only using it once now. Luffy has a ton of ways to output damage.
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
What? Supreme King? What feats? Care to show me.

Boundman is slow as fuck man, how can boundman evade Tatsumaki if Kaido couldn't.
Hell a legit speedster like KIng in the sky failed to evade Tatsumaki. That shit is size of a hill and Zoro launches that shit in nano second.

CoC Tatsumaki would brutally injure Luffy if not kill him since it is >>>>>>>>>> Non CoC Tatsumaki and Kaido's durabiltiy >>>> Luffy's
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
@DonWick I feel like you are giving Luffy tooo tooo much benefit of the doubt despite his lack of feats.
Since when is boundman a top tier evader? Slow characters like Doffy can land kicks on him, Cracker landed hits on him.
Dragon Kaido landed hits on him
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
Here is my problem with the idea that Luffy can easily win against Zoro
He simply doesn't have any feats or portrayal suggesting he can.

Like even with his 100th power up he simply doesn't seem that strong compared to Zoro.
I am not even sure about mid diff anymore after our debate. High/extreme diff for Luffy I am thinking
DonWick
DonWick
Luffy didn’t try to dodge athletes thread and cracker hit Luffy while Luffy was fighting his biscuits. Also Luffy literally disappears in bound man before using Rhino Schneider. Luffy is even stronger and can use FS to aid in evading. I’m not giving him benefit of the doubt I’m basing this off of current events.
DonWick
DonWick
Lol bro I didn’t realize that I was talking to you here and in the thread.
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
Disappearing don't mean much lol
Pre TS Zoro also disappeared.
It depends on the people who you disappear in front of.

Luffy has no current feats to evade an attack like Tatsumaki in boundman when someone far far faster than Boundman like KIng couldn't evade it.

Tatsumaki is
a) MASSIVE
b) FAST
c) Can brutally and even mortally injure Luffy.