Worstgen

Jaguark101
Jaguark101
As in Godwyn the golden or Godfrey? Is there any indication to how powerful godwyn is?
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Godwyn the Golden. He was a famed Dragonslayer in life and he defeated Fortissax in 1v1 combat and spared his life and befriended him

Godwyn was also present for every major Erdtree war minus the second Liurnian War which Radagon lead
Jaguark101
Jaguark101
Hmm... is it ever said who defeated Gransax?
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
I don’t think Gransax’s defeat was attributable to any one individual, I think all of Leyndell probably ganged up on him lol. But I do know Godwyn was responsible for pioneering lightning Magic’s for human use, and lightning magic is associated with the Dragons
Jaguark101
Jaguark101
Hmm... I think I'll give it to Godwyn. He sounds more impressive.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Radagon was also a great champion of the Golden Order, called the “leal hound” by Marika, and the Fire Giants even targeted their wrath at Radagon specifically in the Fire Giant War. Radagon also sired Radahn who surpassed all demigods including Godfrey in strength
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
And ofc Radagon became the second Elden Lord and not Godwyn, though is marrying Marika a requirement for Elden Lord? Because that might disqualify Godwyn by default lol.
Jaguark101
Jaguark101
I need to catch up on the lore! The assault on the volcano Manor is so good.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Volcano manor is my favorite side quest. Lol
Plex
Plex
I'll give it to Radagon, don't know enough about Godwyn's PL
Jaguark101
Jaguark101
Love that my boy Rykard fought off Leydenll to a stalemate
Plex
Plex
Rykard will return as a 8 headed serpant, you heard it here first.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Rykard is a G. Had me low key wanting to join the Serpent King as Family lol. Have you guys seen the most recent conversations on Reddit about Morgott defeating a young Radahn? Apparently this is one of the images in the opening cinematic, Morgott has Radahn pinned to the ground and is on top of him
Jaguark101
Jaguark101
From the opening cutscene? yeah I did notice. Morgott ain't no slouch in my books.
Plex
Plex
De heck? That's a Radahn soldier...
Plex
Plex
Radahn is much bigger and he grew immensely before the shattering.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Looks like Radahn himself to me @Plex

@Jaguark101 Morgott is a beast. Blood of Godfrey after all. His alter-ego Margit (essentially a nerfed Morgott) defeated numerous tarnished champions over the years.