Worstgen

Blother Fertitta
Blother Fertitta
Ouki, Moubu, and Mougou were very well written. They serve(d) the plot the way they were intended to. Ouki and Mougou were essentially made to push Shin. And I’m intrigued to see how Moubu develops til the end. (Haven’t read the last ten kingdom chapters, so forgive me if he’s gotten some character growth 😭
Blother Fertitta
Blother Fertitta
Kyuokai is great, I know a lot of folks hate her, but the duality with Shin on and off the battlefield is one of my favorite parts of the story
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
@General Duke Hyuo how do you feel about some of the antagonists in Kingdom? like Riboku, Renpa, Ryofui, Rinko, etc
Blother Fertitta
Blother Fertitta
What I like about Kingdom is, I dislike the Antagonists bc I like the Qin characters more than Wei/Chu/etc.. I think Riboku/Ryofui are top tier antagonists from a writing standpoint tho. On par with the likes of Griffith & Meruem. I think Renpa is overhyped tho 😂
Blother Fertitta
Blother Fertitta
From a Qin perspective we’re supposed to hate the antagonists, and they do their job
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
You can tell that Hara wants the reader toto view Ryofui/Riboku/Renpa differently from villains like Karin/Kanmei for example.