Worstgen

Fujishiro
Fujishiro
SN season 5 was goated.
MarineHQ
MarineHQ
S1-6 is Top Top Tier. I actually enjoyed the seasons after that. S6-9 were cool.
Fujishiro
Fujishiro
I didnt like 7 much tbh.
Fujishiro
Fujishiro
The last one was meh too, the stakes got too high and the boys are still human so it was hard to suspend my disbelief.
Fujishiro
Fujishiro
The ending was good though 😤
MarineHQ
MarineHQ
Amara was a mistake. Billy was a mistake. These new gen hunter girls were trash and turning Lucifer into a clown was horrible as well. Lots of things i hated in the later season. Tbh i just watched most of em for the sake of seeing Jared, Jensen and co on screen. Mary by far the worst fucking character, should've stayed dead. The young hot mary was awesome tho.
MarineHQ
MarineHQ
Ending was beautiful. Just watched it earlier today lol
Warchief Sanji D Goat
Warchief Sanji D Goat
Are you guys talking about Supernatural? Only watched like couple episodes of it. Don't remember much.
MarineHQ
MarineHQ
Yep. You dropped it ?
Warchief Sanji D Goat
Warchief Sanji D Goat
I watched it when I was like 8 or 9 years old. Too heavy mysteries for my brain that time so I don't watch it anymore. I might binge it if I have time though (probably this Summer or something).
MarineHQ
MarineHQ
Definitely go for it. It's one of the best out there. The first seasons are actually pretty dark and sinister. If you're into that you'll love it :)