Worstgen

Red Admiral
Red Admiral
Kou En might be the final boss (before Ousen) and he gonna spank Shin and send him back to his mama
so ... yes ... but not sure about best General. the mighty Riboku still stand strong
God Buggy
God Buggy
Like this dude had Kanmei who defeated a Qin 6 as deputy and Kanmei and Karin were talked about being stingy contributions from Chu, compared to Kou En. Lol.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
@God Buggy Kou En is the number 2 General in all China at the moment, one of the strongest of all time. As for above Ouki and Renpa, Riboku did say that Kou En could not defeat Renpa in open war, so Kou En is probably more of a strategic General like Riboku. Probably in head-on warfare Ouki/Renpa are stronger but Kou En is stronger strategically.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
But Kou En’s historical achievements at EOS will be nuts, albeit he’ll have the help of another top tier commander but I won’t get into historical spoilers here when I can’t spoiler tag them
God Buggy
God Buggy
I'd say Kou En is for sure amongst the 4 best generals alive rn (which are imo him, Riboku, Ousen and Renpa). I have Riboku at one but they are all really close.