Worstgen

PuckTheGreat
PuckTheGreat
hey wasgud ^^ and not sure but hope so man ':(. I also haven't read it in about a year or so coz of the infrequency of the releases (we got like what? 3 chapters last year ^^"). Story seems to be approaching the climax though so I'm hopeful. Still it'd probably take at least another 5+ years to get completed. Do u remember where you stopped reading? ^^
Veku
Veku
I stopped reading, when Griffith was about to introduce his new kingdom
Idk what chapter. I really like the manga and even bought a lot of the volumes and it was a great experience, especially since I could just read hundreds of chapters without having to wait weeks or even months for a new one to be released..But as you said, it's really not worth to follow it, when only a few chapters will be released each year.
Veku
Veku
I think I even read somewhere that the mangaka's priorty is not even Berserk, but another project...
PuckTheGreat
PuckTheGreat
ah! I remember that bit ^^. I think there' still quite a bit content after that including some very interesting events so look forward to it :p and yh I think miura was hooked on the idolmaster game for a bit so might have put berserk to the side as a result (not sure how accurate that is tho).
PuckTheGreat
PuckTheGreat
He also seems to have started a new project Duranki that started in 2019 and has fairly good release schedule, so yh maybe berserk really isn't high on his priority list which is sad, as it's one of my favorite manga of all time prolly even top of the list.
Veku
Veku
When not even the Mangaka is prioritzing this masterpiece, you know it's hopeless lmao...
I've heard that.. I just checked if there is a new volume available (Actually, here in my country they put two volumes in one book), only took them 2 years so lol...I might pick that one up,
Veku
Veku
How long have you been following Berserk? For me it's only a few years, maybe about 3 since I really started reading the manga.
PuckTheGreat
PuckTheGreat
Lolz yh😭 not sure what the problem is tho, is it that it’s not as popular in Japan or is the author just fed up with the story or out of ideas?🤔 and kk sweet~! How many chapters are usually in a volume, 10?
PuckTheGreat
PuckTheGreat
Also, I started reading it my 2nd year of Uni so 2012~ish (8 years 😭) but some folks have it worse 🙇🏿‍♂️lolz