Worstgen

Pantheos
Pantheos
We had an inflation about 7% in march in austria, pretty sure its even more rising after. I better dont put my money on a dictionary as long als you understand my postings. :D
Krusher1357
Krusher1357
Oh snap, here you go @Pantheos found one for free. https://www.dictionary.com/

It's also not about me being able to understand you, it's about people's ability to understand the shit they are arguing
Pantheos
Pantheos
Trust me, it is not an issue of the dictionary. Some people are simply not here for a real discussion, they just want to circlejerk their agenda. :D
Krusher1357
Krusher1357
You're definitely not wrong 😂. Some threads may be just wank but to discredit the idea as a whole just because you know its agenda driven, is just tryna force your own agenda 😘
Pantheos
Pantheos
But my agenda is the only right one!
Just kiddin'; everyone has their ideas and some sort of "agenda". The difference is if you are able and willing (!) to discuss and accept other opinions.
Krusher1357
Krusher1357
As you said some people aren't here for real discussion, kinda ruins it for the people who legitimately do want to discuss. That being said 99% of discussions here a futile asf bc not many actually accept ideological defeat and just grasp at straws
D
Deleted member 83
Get me one
Krusher1357
Krusher1357
Just bludge the free one I sent pantheos @EtenBoby
D
Deleted member 83
You want me to sHaRe? And with none other than @Pantheos ??
Pantheos
Pantheos
Krusher1357
Krusher1357
O shit! Do you mind sharing with eten for the greater good of the community