Colt Buntline
Colt Buntline
I hope Oda lives enough to draw a nerfed Sanji overwhelming an admiral
Embers Kaios
Embers Kaios
Topi Jerami
Topi Jerami
Right! That's the key word: dream.
Then you wake up to reality that daddy son is a good for nothing punching bag.
Embers Kaios
Embers Kaios
@Topi Jerami meanwhile your Green Gobbler got on his knees and gobbled up his daddy and begged him to be his pet
Topi Jerami
Topi Jerami
Don't mention daddy. The real daddy son might get offended.

Daddy, raise my bounty pls
Daddy, give me suit pls
Daddy, make my body hard pls
Embers Kaios
Embers Kaios
@Topi Jerami the same guy that begged his daddy to train him for 2 years only to fail to tame a magical sword that gives him haki and extra ap 😂😂
Topi Jerami
Topi Jerami
How can this comment turn from me giving friendly, healthy advice to you trolling and shittalking.

What an ungrateful bastard. Reminds me of ungrateful daddy son who KOed Luffy who came all the way to WCI.
Embers Kaios
Embers Kaios
At least you admit he KO’ed Luffy
Something even current Zoro couldn’t pull off even if this was Pre-skipLuffy
Colt Buntline
Colt Buntline
@Topi Jerami At least when Sanji is beaten up it's by ladies because of his chivalry

It's much better than getting ripped like a teddy bear to relieve the stress of a laughing madman
Embers Kaios
Embers Kaios
@Colt Buntline Ik i should probably take my own advice but don’t mind him

He’s another Zoro troll who i have to remind of his place. If youre a Sanji fan, they will target you but I’m use to it
Colt Buntline
Colt Buntline
Yeah, I'm definitely a Sanji fan; I don't know if you remember it but we've already had other interactions talking about Sanji in the past, but my username was Mummykun; I just changed my username.

I don't really mind being targeted by Zoro fanboys though; I just ignore them if they get too annoying
Embers Kaios
Embers Kaios
@Colt Buntline oh yeah lmao i even follow you
My fault for thinking you were a new person. But yeah man your posts are hilarious asf

And yeah i try to ignore them unless i feel like entertaining them like in this instance
Topi Jerami
Topi Jerami
Topi Jerami
Topi Jerami
Kaios, pls don't tall about a Straw Hat knocking another out. It might remind me of the bitter, terrible, embarassing Hilt Diff incident 😥😥
Embers Kaios
Embers Kaios
You’re stuck on pre ts…..your favs swords would shatter on Sanji’s skin now
Colt Buntline
Colt Buntline
@Wildfire Kaios Not really your fault; I also changed my avatar at the same time, so it's hard to notice for most people. And thanks for saying that about my posts; Yours are also amusing to read, and very true at the same time, especially in Sanji vs Zoro discussions.
Colt Buntline
Colt Buntline
@Topi Jerami Sanji tanked Doflamingo's strings, which were able to cut a meteor, and then surprised Doflamingo who made an ugly face noticing how bad he had underestimated Sanji. Whereas Zoro couldn't even cut the strings, and was suffering to hold it back, even with Fujitora's help.

Not to mention that Sanji did not pass out after the fight, while Zoro almost died for getting cut by a fodder scythe of a madman
Topi Jerami
Topi Jerami
@Cult Buntline Hilt diff.
Embers Kaios
Embers Kaios
@Colt Buntline i’m glad i could find someone like minded who understands I’m dead serious when I say Sanji would eviscerate Zoro in a 1v1 fight

Not that many people take me seriously. Your posts are mad true too, you actually get how crazy ifrit jambe is