Worstgen

Cross_Marian
Cross_Marian
Yes I really like Yamato but her obsession with Oden is annoying. She can admire him but becoming a copy is too much. I mean Luffy also admires Roger but he is still different than him. I hope she gets some character development
B
Ballel
I feel you.
The Oden obsession can go both ways I believe. Either she overcomes it or Oda will keep it as her gag once she joins the crew.
Since he drove the sh's gags up to eleven post ts I fear the latter.

I mean I would still like Yamato even with the gag.
But I wouldn't like it either.
B
Ballel
Yamato was great in this week's episode.

I.d be really surprised if she doesn't join eow
Cross_Marian
Cross_Marian
She will be the Oden of Luffy's crew, that’s for sure. She won’t be an "official" member because she’s stronger than Sanji and I don’t think that Oda would destroy the Monster Trio.
B
Ballel
We had this issue before with Jinbe, with Franky, with Robin.
Oda made them weaker/the m3 stronger to keep the crew structure.
Cross_Marian
Cross_Marian
Yes but Yamato is definitely stronger. Jinbe and Sanji were comparable and Sanji surpassed him but Yamato is still a league above (maybe even more). She’s an oni + has a mythical Zoan, she held off hybrid Kaido and has adv CoC. Sanji fainted after Queen.
B
Ballel
I know I know :pepehands:
Yamato isn't much weaker than Zoro and BECAUSE of that I fear that Oda will make her weaker.
Cross_Marian
Cross_Marian
Yes you’re right we all know that Oda can’t handle female characters….
B
Ballel
I'd absolutely love it if Yamato joins.
But maybe having her as a non official member would be better. That way Oda can keep her as strong as she is now without having to break the m3.

Hell, Yamato might be even just as strong as Zoro, or even stronger.
I wouldn't want her reduced to walking sideboob fanservice that yells I AM ODEN all day long.

Thinking about it, non official member sounds better and better.