Worstgen

Dr_Professor83
Dr_Professor83
I’m doing well lol. Just hiding out until my hair grows back bc I’m seen how you guys treat the follicly challenged 👀
Lindltaylor
Lindltaylor
OMG BALD PROF?!?! How could we miss teasin- I mean consoling you until your hair grows back! Look at Bonbon, he loves how we treat him!
Lindltaylor
Lindltaylor
No seriously, glad to see you haven't lost your awesome witty humor along with your hair lol. So I hope you're keeping well.
Dr_Professor83
Dr_Professor83
Lol I’ve been recharging so that I can come back and crush tow- er catch scum in Fuji’s game.
Lindltaylor
Lindltaylor
We're gonna see full powered scu- town leader Prof! Which game of Fuji's btw?
Dr_Professor83
Dr_Professor83
Whichever one he’s starting first lol. I’m signed up for the one here and on NF. I told myself I was taking a break until his next game starts whichever is first.
Dr_Professor83
Dr_Professor83
I needed the break if I have any hope of leading town to defeat (completely NAI for me lmao).
Lindltaylor
Lindltaylor
Inb4 Fuji starts both of them at the same time :kappa Also Lmao. Leading town to defeat is always entertaining to watch and participate in. I'll be rooting for you. You have that position until I make my return.
Dr_Professor83
Dr_Professor83
After hosting *one* Fuji game with him I *dare* him to try and run two of those at the same time lmfao.
Lindltaylor
Lindltaylor
LMAO. That crazy huh. I wanna host it with him once to get the feel of his games lmao. I might ask to co-host one of those with him tbh.
Lindltaylor
Lindltaylor
Don't worry, I'll make you a jobber in it so you get the best experience. Jobber life = best life.