Worstgen

matt245
matt245
All out war, which might be the strongest part of the Manga I guess. It's still a good read nontheless, I'm enjoying it quite a bit but I can't really say that I'm crazy about it or that it's peak fiction, at least not yet.
D
Dragomir
Chapter 50 is definitely not where I'd start calling Kingdom peak fiction. You'll see that later as you continue reading. And if you're looking for an all out war, then don't worry, it's coming. It's during that arc, where Kingdom becomes peak fiction.
matt245
matt245
Looking forward to it then. Also, is it me or does it have some kind of Supernatural stuff too? Like, the MC is nuts lol
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
That was quick lol.

Keep reading, it will reach Goat status fairly soon, I assure you.
matt245
matt245
Yeah, that's why I said that I came sooner than expected lmao.

That's what I'll do, Imma come back every once in a while to share my opinions if you are willing to listen to me lol.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Absolutely. So far I would agree with you, I’d give Kingdom’s opening arc a B+, very good but not exceptional. I’d give the very first Kingdon War an A, you’ll have to let me know what you think of it.
Yo Tan Wa
Yo Tan Wa
Some do like first arc but i was also not a fan of it. It becomes better when the war/open battle starts, it is going to only get better ahead so keep reading.
matt245
matt245
Yeah, the opening arc isn't something top top, very acceptable and good enough to make you interested in the series a little bit. I don't know when the first War will happen but I have the feeling that I'll realize it right away when it's the time lol.

And, it's not like I didn't like it's just not that good. But yes, I will definitely keep reading.
D
Dragomir
The action in Kingdom is amazing, but another great aspect are the politics. The way Hara, the author, integrates the court wars that did occur in ancient China into the story is superb.
D
Dragomir
>Also, is it me or does it have some kind of Supernatural stuff too? Like, the MC is nuts lol

To answer this, yeah, there is some supernatural stuff that occurs and it is arguably the worst aspect of Kingdom, but don't let that ruin your enjoyment. Kingdom's few flaws are completely overshadowed by its many positives.